User Controls

I had a dream last night

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I was being chased after by pure evil, things happened that struck a lot of fear in me, so much so that I woke up almost yelling.
    I believe it was a message from God himself warning me about succumbing to evil and temptation and as such I hereby announce I am over this piece of shit forum and all of you degenerate satanic normie scumbags.
    Sophie, I'll continue to communicate with you via email, the rest you can go fuck yourselves.

Here on out I am following what is right and weeding out all evil in my life (except for pursuing the absolute destruction of non-whites and jews of course, though that isn't exactly evil as it is malicious).

I might even join a church idk, I just don't want to read the bible it's fucking retarded and a waste of time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You really are a faggot huh?

Nobody gives a fuck about your dreams. Nobody gives a fuck about ANYONE'S dreams.
    Originally posted by mmQ You really are a faggot huh?

Nobody gives a fuck about your dreams. Nobody gives a fuck about ANYONE'S dreams.

Not true and also your behavior is a perfect example of why this place is a bad influence on me.
    You are consumed by evil.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Not true and also your behavior is a perfect example of why this place is a bad influence on me.
    You are consumed by evil.

Yes true. Lots of people have weird dreams. You're not new and unless it's seriously relevant to anything, nobody cares.

I dont mean that in a bad way. Its just true. I bet you dont care about all the dream posts me and Bill Krozby and others have made.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes true. Lots of people have weird dreams. You're not new and unless it's seriously relevant to anything, nobody cares.

I dont mean that in a bad way. Its just true. I bet you dont care about all the dream posts me and Bill Krozby and others have made.

You might dream, but you have never once had a dream anywhere near as intricately detailed and bizarre as mine.
    You are the evil one and removing yourself will make the world a better place
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You are the evil one and removing yourself will make the world a better place

You are a double goblin.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You are the evil one and removing yourself will make the world a better place

I'm the kindest and most loving person on this forum

You're all just degenerate soulless husks
    I am the kindest and most nice. You are too negative for that
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    OP is putting off a lot of unnatural ELF waves in this thread

jeeeeeret smeel ya later suckers
Jump to Top