User Controls

List of ethnicities I cannot stand

6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    -Polish people

-People from Poland

-Pollacks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Pretty sure no one can stand mexicans, even subhuman races like the negroes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal even subhuman races like the negroes.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op is a fagg
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by CandyRein Op is a fagg

Nobody likes black women.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Pretty sure no one can stand mexicans, even subhuman races like the negroes.

Mexicans are the master race. Everyone pretty much loves them. Especially Asians, we have a reputation for being fun and loving partiers ;)
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    That's nashnality 🤓
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick That's nashnality 🤓

Race and ethnicity literally don't mean anything anyway. Race is taxonomically incorrect and ethnicity can be split up any number of ways. We share 99.9% of DNA anyway. If you look at migration history its kind of ridiculous. There are parts where Europeans migrated back into Africa and then back again. Literally no such thing as race or ethnicity, only what you identify as culturally.

Unless you're polish then you are subhuman like wariat
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cly Nobody likes black women.

Then why am I happy ...
    And you’re the one that was begging me to be with you ?
    Rofl idiot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I can't stand eurasians
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein Then why am I happy …
    And you’re the one that was begging me to be with you ?
    Rofl idiot

lol
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    racist people are bad
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by 6011UM Mexicans are the master race. Everyone pretty much loves them. Especially Asians

No one likes mexicans, you're the most hated race, even blacks can't stand you.
    Your schizophrenia is just clouding your perception of reality.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Blacks, Arabs and Indians are the worst three.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No one likes mexicans, you're the most hated race, even blacks can't stand you.
    Your schizophrenia is just clouding your perception of reality.

Again, you think people are being microchipped by the government and have gotten messages from clouds.

I haven't.
    Originally posted by Solstice Blacks, Arabs and Indians are the worst three.

There are really only three truly awful races, blacks, mexicans and arabs.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Solstice Blacks, Arabs and Indians are the worst three.

It's all cultural tho. Hood niggers are just awful a lot of times. Middle east in general has a pretty shit culture for strangers, but when they're friends its incredible and they're some of the most generous and kindhearted people.

I've worked for Indians before and I hated it. I wouldn't want to work for them. There's a whole looking down on your 'inferiors' culture in Asia.
    Originally posted by 6011UM Again, you think people are being microchipped by the government and have gotten messages from clouds.

I haven't.

I didn't make that thread about microchips
    you're confusing me with the ponyfag, your schizophrenia is clouding your judgment.
Jump to Top