User Controls

So smoking cigarettes gets you high?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Nicotine

I can't smoke, it makes me extremely nauseous, it's always been that way.
    I desperately wanted to be able to smoke camels when I was 12 since the smell of them burning was so heavenly (it was like a giant fart), I would hide in the closet outside in our balcony, sit on my chair, jerk off (the concrete flooring had a permanent stain from my semen, and light up .... then proceed to vomit profusely in the toilet.
    Considering how addictive cigarettes are I guess I turned out to be pretty lucky.

Anyhoo, those effects listed are interesting .... such as enhanced music appreciation (I'd be interested to know what this is like), cognitive euphoria, enhanced ability of focus memory and motivation, thought acceleration etc
    Which is interesting because every smoker I have ever known is a huge idiot, no one of moderate to high levels of intelligence smokes.

What is smoking like for you people, I doubt any of you have experienced heightened intelligence and memory, seeing as you're all very stupid, but I'm sure it's helped you with motivation, seeing as you're all very dedicated wage slaves.
    Now that I think of it, it makes sense why the slaves at fast food restaurants are smokers.

Is there a brand of cigarette that doesn't contain rat poison and other toxins?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    its called a nicotine rush you doylem
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Cigarettes always made me nauseous as well but vaping nicotine even in high concentrations doesn't. It does have some nootropic type effects for me.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Op is like a 14 year old in so many regards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by 6011UM Op is like a 14 year old in so many regards.

Reminds me of that Donnie Darko scene where the gont is sharing a cig and says it's good shit eh? And he's like it's a fucking cigarette...
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Tobacco gives you a buzz, hiki.
    cigs are the biggest farce in my opinion and despite craving them (i started smoking when I was 15 for a few years.. then quit.. then started up again while drunk one day and asked my gf for one, I quit again) they actually make me feel kind of depressed after smoking one to be honest. It's not that great of a "high"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i started smoking when I was 15 for a few years..

I first smoked at 15 too
    Originally posted by Cly I first smoked at 15 too

I think most people that smoked for any real length of time did around that age too.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think most people that smoked for any real length of time did around that age too.

I may still smoke if I could afford it.
    Originally posted by Cly I may still smoke if I could afford it.

Just get some top or bugler
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Just get some top or bugler

nah, my brother fucks with those and they stink
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Reminds me of that Donnie Darko scene where the gont is sharing a cig and says it's good shit eh? And he's like it's a fucking cigarette…

You only think this way about cigarettes because of cultural reasons.
    It's like retards that don't think alcohol is a drug.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You only think this way about cigarettes because of cultural reasons.

You only just figured out that nicotine has a buzz, shut the fuck up. It's about on par with caffeine unless you're using salts. It's not shit. You're probably just upset because Bill Krozby insulted donnie darko lmaooo
    Originally posted by 6011UM You only just figured out that nicotine has a buzz, shut the fuck up. It's about on par with caffeine unless you're using salts. It's not shit. You're probably just upset because Bill Krozby insulted donnie darko lmaooo

I have always known it augments your perception I was just wondering how, and after reading that article it appears there is more to it than the typical smoker lets on.
    You make yourself look very stupid with these argumentative posts.

I don't even like that movie btw I don't know where you get these ideas, maybe it's your mexican genes I hear schizophrenia is very common in non-whites.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I have always known it augments your perception I was just wondering how, and after reading that article it appears there is more to it than the typical smoker lets on.
    You make yourself look very stupid with these argumentative posts.

I don't even like that movie btw I don't know where you get these ideas, maybe it's your mexican genes I hear schizophrenia is very common in non-whites.

Only misdiagnoses lmaoo.

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/59739/schizophrenia-other-psychotic-disorders/how-avoid-ethnic-bias-when

In any case, you are an inexperienced retard. Even 14 lbs Bill Krozby would beat you in a fight.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You only think this way about cigarettes because of cultural reasons.

uh no.. i think about cigarettes the way I do because I tried them out and decided their not for me and alcohol definitely is a drug. It's cigs are pretty light in the spectrum of drugs so I've made the choice to cut it out again. You make some really vapid points.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uh no.. i think about cigarettes the way I do because I tried them out and decided their not for me and alcohol definitely is a drug. It's cigs are pretty light in the spectrum of drugs so I've made the choice to cut it out again. You make some really vapid points.

You didn't even get the point I was making.

Why do I bother with you retards
    Originally posted by 6011UM Only misdiagnoses lmaoo.

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/59739/schizophrenia-other-psychotic-disorders/how-avoid-ethnic-bias-when

In any case, you are an inexperienced retard. Even 14 lbs Bill Krozby would beat you in a fight.

Take your meds, pedro.
    Pick your pison, Hiki.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top