User Controls

Anti-white kike dead from a tummy ache.

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.eutimes.net/2019/11/professor-who-called-for-destruction-of-white-race-dies-from-being-full-of-feces/

THERE IS A GOD

Hooked nosed jew noel ignatiev, known for calling for the extermination of the European race is finally DEAD from intestinal complications.
    His last moments were spent in extreme agony, just as God intended.

Why are jews so weak?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bigthink victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that's a very communist thing to say
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by bigthink racial division not along economic lines

Do you not know that jedis hold most of the wealth on the planet?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    These bigoted intellectual jüden generally live to be 120, like Henry Kissinger and George Soros. I guess old Moley Noely mustn't have been drinking his daily portion of infant blood.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Number13 Do you not know that jedis hold most of the wealth on the planet?

That's a certain (small) percentage of a certain kind of j3ws. Most of them aren't wealthy at all. Watch The Da Vinci code and what Tom Hanks said about the illuminati. He says they're not even real j3ws. Whether they are or not is debatable, but they aren't the average j3w, and they are not religious. Their religion is money and power.
Jump to Top