User Controls

Calling good coders for nigga sin space: beeno vinny college pro, others

  1. #1
    DietPiano Naturally Camouflaged
    I want someone to help figure out why my friend DietYellow's account doesn't work. Lanny doesn't know how to do it and he won't try. When you try to login the page loads forever and gives an error. It happened around the time of his last post.
  2. #2
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    You're gonna need to post the password ITT so we can help
  3. #3
    DietPiano Naturally Camouflaged
    I wish I could do that but it's a sensitive password.. If lanny can change it via admin commands that will be swell
  4. #4
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Why the hell was I not called??
  5. #5
    Erekshun African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Why the hell was I not called??

    I wasn't either.
  6. #6
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Erekshun I wasn't either.

    We should have been called. Now they don't get us.
  7. #7
    DietPiano Naturally Camouflaged
    you can work on it too, spectral
  8. #8
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by DietPiano you can work on it too, spectral

    I can't be trusted.
  9. #9
    Bueno A Glow-In-The-Dark
  10. #10
    DietPiano Naturally Camouflaged
    Lanny tried to login too and he said it didn't work for him either, I don't think it actually gave me a code though. He said he would look into it but never did.
  11. #11
    DietYellow victim of incest [my vulgarly prepackaged twenty-nine]
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEY, it's working now. Huh, that's cool. Thanks everyone!
  12. #12
    Bueno A Glow-In-The-Dark
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    DietYellow victim of incest [my vulgarly prepackaged twenty-nine]
    bout time to nuke dietpiano I reckon
  14. #14
    Erekshun African Astronaut
    You are welcome.
  15. #15
    AngryIVer Houston [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Why the hell was I not called??

    Because you can't hack your way out of a wet paper bag.



    Originally posted by DietPiano I want someone to help figure out why my friend DietYellow's account doesn't work. Lanny doesn't know how to do it and he won't try. When you try to login the page loads forever and gives an error. It happened around the time of his last post.

    Because he gives zero shits what-so-ever about the community. Unlocking your account should have been not only trivial, but the highest priority task for him as an administrator.


    I would also like to add that it's VERY alarming that people can randomly add code.
  16. #16
    Bueno A Glow-In-The-Dark
  17. #17
    Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Have you tried getting over it?
  18. #18
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Because he gives zero shits what-so-ever about the community. Unlocking your account should have been not only trivial, but the highest priority task for him as an administrator.


    I would also like to add that it's VERY alarming that people can randomly add code.

    and he still have more users than you.

    jelly ?
  19. #19
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by DietPiano I wish I could do that but it's a sensitive password.. If lanny can change it via admin commands that will be swell

    "admin commands"

    What are we, an OS?
Jump to Top