User Controls

how to waste a life

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    post tips here
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    1. be born
    2. https://niggasin.space/register/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    3. Drugz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont know probably like working in a mine shaft 18 hours a day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ I dont know probably like working in a mine shaft 18 hours a day.

that there's an honest living
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Having the least amount of objective fun that a person has ever had. I wonder who that is? Who lived at least 50 years and had the absolute least amount of fun compared to everyone else that has ever lived?

My first thought would be maybe one of those people who are kidnapped and kept as a sex slave their entire life, alone in a small room. But like most people in held captive/incarcerated they probably learn to adapt quickly and somehow make their time enjoyable any way they can.

It could be one of those mine shaft workers though.

Or someone with a really shitty disease like that guy that's skin looks like tree bark and hes shaped like a tree stump.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Having the least amount of objective fun that a person has ever had. I wonder who that is? Who lived at least 50 years and had the absolute least amount of fun compared to everyone else that has ever lived?

fritzl's daughter probably
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    factorio in expensive mode
Jump to Top