User Controls

Is Snoop Dizzle a homo?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I recall having a convo with my cousin back in 2006 when we were both living at our grandparent's house
    The subject of rap music came up and I brought up Snoop Dog and I asked if he liked his stuff (I was big into Snoop at the time believe it or not) and he was like "nah that nigga gay as hell" .... I never understood where he was coming from at all .... but last night while playing San Andreas a Snoop song came up and he was rapping about shoving his ballsack into a guy's mouth and I was like "hot damn this nigga gay as hell", back then I thought that was just like a taunt to belittle your adversaries, I never for once thought that he actually did shove his scrotum into a man's mouth.
    So what is the truth, is Snoop a homo or does he just have a perverted sense of humor?

My cousin also said he was a skinny bitch (as if that has any effect on the quality of his coon tunes)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    he probably is but then so are you so whats the difference? he actually stacks that cash while you live with your mom
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal But I couldn't tell for certain that it was just a dream, I did feel lucid though like I was aware of my surroundings and could make decisions.
    My cousin was asleep on the floor and I was on the top of a bunkbed, the fact that it was a bunkbed should have been clear enough to me that I was just dreaming …. but I'm so careful about stuff like this ….
    I was gonna hop off the bed and start sucking his dick, I thought to myself "It's just a dream …. why not?"
    But by the time I almost made the decision to jump down he disappeared :(
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    If someone were to psychoanalyze this thread it would likely seem that OP wants nigger dicks in his dreams.
    Black people fuck anything with a hole.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz If someone were to psychoanalyze this thread it would likely seem that OP wants nigger dicks in his dreams.

you're right but you seem kinda froth lately.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Everybody in this thread sent you. That’s what you get for kicking me from discord.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz If someone were to psychoanalyze this thread it would likely seem that OP wants nigger dicks in his dreams.

Nobody finds blacks attractive, even themselves.
    That's why all the blacks want white womens.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And no this is more like if you looked up to someone you saw as a masculine role model and then one day found out they wear women's panties in secret, it shatters your perception of them.

Tbh if Snoop Dog turned out to be part of some homo mafia that would blow my mind more than learning that most politicians rape and cannibalize children.
Jump to Top