User Controls

Death of an Angel (totally not a spook)

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

The British founder of the organisation that trained the Syrian rescue group known as the White Helmets has died in Istanbul.

A spokesman for the White Helmets confirmed on Monday afternoon the death of James Le Mesurier and said further details were yet to be established.

Le Mesurier, 48, was found dead near his apartment in central Istanbul’s Beyoğlu neighbourhood at around 4.30am. Turkish media reports said he was found with fractures to his head and legs and appeared to have fallen from a balcony.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/11/british-founder-of-white-helmets-found-dead-in-istanbul-james-le-mesurier

Another tragic suicide, by a being who can only be described as being too good for this world.

LeMersurier was formerly an MI6 agent, before leaving that philantropic society to devote himself full time to the betterment of mankind.

Happily, the White Helmets were well funded by socially conscious organisations, like the British Foreign Office.
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/may/10/uk-aid-syria-white-helmets-trump-pulls-funding

Unfortunately they have been sabotaged by the vicious being (and Russian secret agent) known as Donald Drumpf.

In early May, CBS confirmed that the US administration had frozen aid to the Syrian Civil Defense organization known as the “White Helmets.” The US State Department said the aid–which is part of a $200 million assistance package–has come under close review since March.
    https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/syriasource/the-white-helmets-struggle-without-us-funding/

These people have been the sole agency helping poor kiddies, 6 million of whom were viciously gassed by the evil dictator assad.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-ghouta-provocati/russia-says-britain-helped-fake-syria-chemical-attack-idUSKBN1HK24P
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Didn't read
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So why is the British Foreign Office such a humanitarian super-power?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    inb4aldrashitsonhisgrave

I like the white helmets because I believe they actually mitigate casualties but they do have some problematic aspects
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    >some problematic aspects

Lol k
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Why do you spell it LeMersurier but it’s LeMesurier in the article.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Why do you spell it differently from the article, Soy?
    Originally posted by Cly Why do you spell it differently from the article, Soy?

I was told to spell it that way by my Mossad handler.
    Also bump, as Mersurier Mesurier is still dead.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wonder if he was murdered to cover up for bill and Hillary being air dropped into hospitals for some bedside molestings. How horrible would it be to wake up in a Syrian hospital and see Hillary Clinton was your nurse?
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Days before he plunged from a window in Istanbul to his death last year, White Helmets co-founder and British mercenary James Le Mesurier admitted to defrauding Mayday Rescue, an organization that fundraised for the anti-government rescue group in Syria.

According to documents seen by Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant, Le Mesurier told an accountant sent to audit the charity’s books that he forged receipts for $50,000, pretending that it was sent to finance an evacuation operation in Syria. Instead, the money was paid to Le Mesurier himself. In addition to paying himself a salary of €24,000 ($27,414) per month, Le Mesurier dipped into company cash to finance a lavish wedding in Istanbul in 2018, and to issue loans to his new wife, former diplomat Emma Winberg, the report claims.
    https://www.rt.com/news/495092-white-helmets-founder-fraud/

This is obviously a vicious Russian libel campaign obviously. Surely, the money was just resting in his accounts.

€24k a month though ... good money being a spook.
    Jeez, no white helmet jokes yet?
    Greek Style Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo I wonder if he was murdered to cover up for bill and Hillary being air dropped into hospitals for some bedside molestings. How horrible would it be to wake up in a Syrian hospital and see Hillary Clinton was your nurse?

"But Hilly, those are MY pills"
Jump to Top