User Controls

Safe, legal, and *rare*

In New York City 1 in 3 pregnancies ends in abortion.

It used to be nearly 1 in 2 back in the ninties.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    That doesn't really say much. Maybe people are just more educated now and more likely not to get unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Maybe its Maybelline.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

MOON PERSONs are having less sex than previous generations. As a generation we are impoverished and afraid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 6011UM That doesn't really say much. Maybe people are just more educated now and more likely not to get unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Maybe its Maybelline.

Are you fucking kidding? You think 1 is 3 means people aren't getting unwantedly pregnant at a retarded pace?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Imagine being anti abortion like how stupid do you have to be?
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DietPiano Are you fucking kidding? You think 1 is 3 means people aren't getting unwantedly pregnant at a retarded pace?

Didnt say that. I just said its better than 1/2. Retard.
    You gotta pump those numbers up. We need a system for two children max.
    Originally posted by 6011UM That doesn't really say much. Maybe people are just more educated now and more likely not to get unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Maybe its Maybelline.

uhhh, it says that abortion is anything but rare. Which is the title of my thread derpstick.
    Originally posted by Solstice You gotta pump those numbers up. We need a system for two children max.

What I think is a neat idea is capping the pregnancy age at 35. If you're having after that you're asking to have a retarded, autistic, or otherwise disabled child that will put nothing but strain on the family and the greater community.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DietPiano uhhh, it says that abortion is anything but rare. Which is the title of my thread derpstick.

Your words, not mine. Work on your athletic abilities.
    No fucking shit they're my words that's why I said them
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DietPiano No fucking shit they're my words that's why I said them

op is just jelly because those mothers care enough about their babies to abort them instead of just abandoning them like OP was.
Jump to Top