User Controls

I miss getting gift cards

Admin African Astronaut
    I was getting $1k+ weekly. Now I feel an empty void inside and my weekends are cold.

I miss organizing them. I miss making the decision on what one to buy.

I guess it's back to being a normal person. What do they do?

):
    They give their friends gift cards
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    You're a piece of shit who doesn't tip so I hope you stay sad.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 6011UM You're a piece of shit who doesn't tip so I hope you stay sad.

I tip now. I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Originally posted by DietPiano They give their friends gift cards

I could send you msr data if you'd like.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    In that case I hope life turns around for you we all deserve to be happy except for hydro and Bill Krozby and SpectraL and sudo and dietpiano and aldra and wbn and hikki and fona and sploo
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 6011UM In that case I hope life turns around for you we all deserve to be happy except for hydro and Bill Krozby and SpectraL and sudo and dietpiano and aldra and wbn and hikki and fona and sploo

I'm only supplementing like $100 a week right now. If I don't pull in a big haul during this holiday season, then it's only going to be an above average year for me. I was hoping for a winner year so I could take a break for 2020 being election year. Then I can get back to programming and internet life with the fine folks here.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by 6011UM In that case I hope life turns around for you we all deserve to be happy except for hydro and Bill Krozby and SpectraL and sudo and dietpiano and aldra and wbn and hikki and fona and sploo

You think I deserve to be happy? Thanks!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Tips belong to those that deserve them. Work as a garbage waitress/waiter/bartender? I'll still tip you. Garbage tip.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Grimace Tips belong to those that deserve them. Work as a garbage waitress/waiter/bartender? I'll still tip you. Garbage tip.

I'll go on to add, I tip anyone that does something for me. For instance. If I bought a living room suite from Rooms-To-Go and paid to have it delivered, I will tip the delivery guys if they are on time, don't ding up my walls, are respectful, and just general good guys like anyone would expect of anyone of any job.

However, same scenario, had the same delivery guys been shit-tier, I not only would have not tipped, I would have complained against the company. I paid for quality service and I didn't get it.

Restaurants are different. Some are of the opinion, "THEY MAKE THEIR LIVELIHOODS ON THEIRS TIPS! ALWAYS TIP!" If that was true, you'd think you'd get excellent customer service. You'd think they'd do everything they could in their power to ensure a good tip. I understand people have bad days. I am not talking about that. I am talk about neglecting your table, making faces, etc. Should I tip them top tip as the girl/guy who busted his/her ass to make sure I had a good experience? I don't think so. I have been known to leave a coin on the receipt for the neglectful/nasty/rude ones and I don't have any qualms about that.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You think I deserve to be happy? Thanks!

Hell yeah man white power
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Grimace I'll go on to add, I tip anyone that does something for me. For instance. If I bought a living room suite from Rooms-To-Go and paid to have it delivered, I will tip the delivery guys if they are on time, don't ding up my walls, are respectful, and just general good guys like anyone would expect of anyone of any job.

However, same scenario, had the same delivery guys been shit-tier, I not only would have not tipped, I would have complained against the company. I paid for quality service and I didn't get it.

Restaurants are different. Some are of the opinion, "THEY MAKE THEIR LIVELIHOODS ON THEIRS TIPS! ALWAYS TIP!" If that was true, you'd think you'd get excellent customer service. You'd think they'd do everything they could in their power to ensure a good tip. I understand people have bad days. I am not talking about that. I am talk about neglecting your table, making faces, etc. Should I tip them top tip as the girl/guy who busted his/her ass to make sure I had a good experience? I don't think so. I have been known to leave a coin on the receipt for the neglectful/nasty/rude ones and I don't have any qualms about that.

See, I'm always almost out with an ex waiter when I go to restaurants/bars and he got mad once when I tried to leave $3 instead of $4 (which would be 15%) because the waitress was downright neglectful and forgetful in an empty ass bar. I wanted to leave less but didnt want to appear like a dick because this was not exactly a busy place.

I also seldom go to these places. I've paid for two sit down meals so far this year and avidly avoid going to such places. I'd rather cook at home. I dont like people handling or cooking my food. I've worked in kitchens, I know what goes on there and it's not good.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

That didn't scare us.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by 6011UM Hell yeah man white power

14/88 卐✋ᛋᛋ✙𝕲𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝕹𝖔𝖜✙ᛋᛋ✋卐 14/88
Jump to Top