User Controls

Man I'm sick as fuck

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the last few days I've felt wrekt, like really bad more than normal. I think I have the flu. i ordered a pizza because I have only have stupid food at my place and I couldn't even eat more than a slice and I love pizza. I ate the slice and went to the store to get my juice and it was so cold I threw up the pizza on the side walk and this lady walked across the street and said "sir are you alright?" and I said "If I told you no would you hold me?" I dont know what it is, maybe the weather the temperature dropped from 80 degrees to 35 in just a few hours. I took some melatonin last night and never actually went to sleep for more than 10 minutes at a time and I had really bad dreams I had a dream where I was running away from the hr geiger aliens and I kept falling and they were about to rip into flesh and I woke up shivering. Probably didn't help I slept with my window open that or someone spit in my food that I got from lubys you never know

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

LOL either that or hepc
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    maybe if you didn't guzzle so much black cock and cum you wouldn't be sick all the time
    Originally posted by AngryOnion
    LOL either that or hepc

it crossed my mind but I dont have the aids I donate plasma twice a week at mitts place for extra cash and they test me everytime, they even ask me off the wall questions every time if I've had sex with older men that were stationed over sea's back in the 80's.. kinda weird..

those lil nigs know how to get down with the sickness

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Holy shit really I thought I was just being a dick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal maybe if you didn't guzzle so much black cock and cum you wouldn't be sick all the time

sorry but not sorry im not like your mom, she's so stankay trust me I've tried it out before..
    OP loves the D
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Holy shit really I thought I was just being a dick.

you're not really good at it
    anyone here like cotton eye jo?

krotz is such a cringey normie
    he's like those normals that post reaction gifs on twitter
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal krotz is such a cringey normie
    he's like those normals that post reaction gifs on twitter

ive never posted on twitter and dont have a failbook or instagram get out of here with your faggotry
    i thought you finally finds your daughter sexually attractive.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ive never posted on twitter and dont have a failbook or instagram get out of here with your faggotry

You have no fake friends lol loser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    its called karma
    Originally posted by Grylls its called karma

nah not really bad things happen to good people all the time
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah not really bad things happen to good people all the time

implying that you're a good a person?

Originally posted by Grylls implying that you're a good a person?

yeah I am a good person, I have a pure soul, while you on the other hand is just obnoxious and lame constantly
    cant get much lower than a degenerate rapist
    Originally posted by Grylls cant get much lower than a degenerate rapist

well im not that, you're a liar and I'm not that so I'm better than you, nice try lil bromo
    hahahahaha
Jump to Top