User Controls

Post interesting youtube channels ITT

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    So I have this KODI plugin installed that turns folders of videos into virtual tv channels, anything you have can become a channel

https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.pseudotv

It's fucking awesome

I'm drinking some beer right now while testing it out

You should all check that out too, you have to have the desktop version of kodi installed (I doubt this works with the android version but maybe) if you have a laptop just plug it into your tv, get a htpc remote and enjoy your own private television service.
    I have mine loaded with travel vlogs, tech channels, music channels, city walks (people walking through places like Tokyo just filming the ambience), prepper/doomsday channels etc
    I want to find some more travel vlogs and vlogs in general (I'm looking at you Fona, do you want a to be a tv star?).

That link is a fork of the original program which doesn't work atm but the developer is slowly working on a new version that is much more refined and without bugs.
    This version only plays local content but the official PTVL plugin works with Kodi apps, youtube channels and livestreams so basically you have your own tv with access to the entire world of video content for free.

What is the point of this?
    DO you like to channel surf?
    Just get drunk and flip through various channels peeping at what's interesting but not becoming entirely engaged into any one thing unless you come across something super interesting?
    That is what I loved about broadcast television (although most of the content was crap) and what I HATE about on-demand garbage, I don't want to have to take 10 to 20 minutes searching for something interesting, with this you can flip through channels and not have to waste your time.

This is hands down one of the coolest things on the internet right now
    here is the forum for the official version (not yet released) that works with online content

https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal So I have this KODI plugin installed that turns folders of videos into virtual tv channels, anything you have can become a channel

https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.pseudotv

It's fucking awesome

I'm drinking some beer right now while testing it out

You should all check that out too, you have to have the desktop version of kodi installed (I doubt this works with the android version but maybe) if you have a laptop just plug it into your tv, get a htpc remote and enjoy your own private television service.
    I have mine loaded with travel vlogs, tech channels, music channels, city walks (people walking through places like Tokyo just filming the ambience), prepper/doomsday channels etc
    I want to find some more travel vlogs and vlogs in general (I'm looking at you Fona, do you want a to be a tv star?).

That link is a fork of the original program which doesn't work atm but the developer is slowly working on a new version that is much more refined and without bugs.
    This version only plays local content but the official PTVL plugin works with Kodi apps, youtube channels and livestreams so basically you have your own tv with access to the entire world of video content for free.

What is the point of this?
    DO you like to channel surf?
    Just get drunk and flip through various channels peeping at what's interesting but not becoming entirely engaged into any one thing unless you come across something super interesting?
    That is what I loved about broadcast television (although most of the content was crap) and what I HATE about on-demand garbage, I don't want to have to take 10 to 20 minutes searching for something interesting, with this you can flip through channels and not have to waste your time.

This is hands down one of the coolest things on the internet right now

you should make your own jootube channel you have a really annoying voice that people would love to hate, but you won't, and you can't, get on my level nigger fag

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you should make your own jootube channel you have a really annoying voice that people would love to hate

My voice is soothing and unique
    You're just jealous because you sound like a wannabe californian douchebag
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal My voice is soothing and unique
    You're just jealous because you sound like a wannabe californian douchebag

WRONG

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    CODOH got kicked off youtube a while back
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby WRONG

I lived in San Diego for a few months in 2012 and 2018, you sound just like the local retards who think they're better than people from other states for the only reason being they happened to be born in California.
    Originally posted by aldra CODOH got kicked off youtube a while back

While I appreciate that type of content I'm looking for something more light-hearted and not depressing.
    basically stuff like this

he's one of my favs
    https://www.youtube.com/c/206slav
    what is this windows movie maker garbage?

If I wanted to stare at a still image for 10 minutes I would go through my cd collection
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    None of you can still explain the fact how this twtted up roid rage moron ex con criminal can get a girlfriend and laid depsite being a drill sergewnt wnd control freak while none of us can?

Jump to Top