User Controls

I love morning shits

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I love that feeling of when my anus is crammed full of fecal matter and I have that feeling like I'm going to shit my pants
    So I run to the bathroom (actually I walk) and immediately upon sitting down ALL OF IT comes rushing out in one swoop, it is the most glorious feeling ever, oh and the SOUND I love that sound it's a crunchy kind of sound mixed with flicking your tounge against the inside of your mouth (go ahead and try it) oh and the SMELL I fucking love that chemically smell it's like you could light the shit on fire and burn the whole house down.

I love shitting so much
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    So does your mother when I do it on her chest. Tee hee
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby So does your mother when I do it on her chest. Tee hee

The only person you shit on is your daughter
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The only person you shit on is your daughter

Ohhh I'm sorry your azian father didnt love you and your mother enuff faggit
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I love that feeling of when my anus is crammed full

We've been trying to tell you we already know this about ya.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    about to take another shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    very gay/10
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal about to take another shit

you're such a shithead you cant even fix your own toilet seat you dumbass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like the meat shits!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're such a shithead you cant even fix your own toilet seat you dumbass

How's your daughter?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal How's your daughter?
    A lot better than your mother, I'm about to take a shit on your mother's saggy tits in her bed while you lay in your racecar bed nigger
    weeeeeeeeeeel shit heads looks like another successful kro thread!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby A lot better than your mother, I'm about to take a shit on your mother's saggy tits in her bed while you lay in your racecar bed nigger

Grow the fuck up and get your life together
    ^yes I know your mother tells me to tell you that everyday, lil bromo..

Stop posting your boring surface level pop music, literally no one here is going to bother listening to that shit.
Jump to Top