User Controls

Actual quote from the impeachment trial

6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    "Mr. Chairman, I have a 2001 opinion piece published by the Christian Science Monthly entitled "Six Ways Ukraine are the Reason Jesus was Crucified by the Romans" to enter into the record."

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Oh, the conservatives dont want to comment ey?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol wut
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    context pls
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Looks like §m£ÂgØL is butthole hurt again
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo context pls

No context really, it's just the Republicans wasting time. They've been quoting/referencing a lot of random articles 'for the record' (even though all of it goes on the record) and basically not really doing much because they know they can't really defend what Trump did. A lot of Obama talk too. Otherwise they've been talking about the Ukraine stuff. I only caught bits of it but this has been by far my favorite line. I'll post a video when I can find it, I think it's too early for that still tho
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    That has to be a quote from a liberal because surely to sweet innocent little baby Jesus Christ Almighty in his holy splendor no conservative would EVER say some shit like that.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 That has to be a quote from a liberal because surely to sweet innocent little baby Jesus Christ Almighty in his holy splendor no conservative would EVER say some shit like that.

I can confirm, it was a REPUBLICAN.
    Originally posted by 6011UM I can confirm, it was a REPUBLICAN.

The only thing you can confirm is this wiff of asshole in your face *fart sound* you nigger fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm shocked and full of patriotic outrage. I'm going to put on my red white and blue striped top hat and call my pastor to decide my course of action. Of course that's after I oil my shotgun and read over my pocket bible. THAT'S WHAT COMES FIRST GODDAMMIT
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I'm shocked and full of patriotic outrage. I'm going to put on my red white and blue striped top hat and call my pastor to decide my course of action. Of course that's after I oil my shotgun and read over my pocket bible. THAT'S WHAT COMES FIRST GODDAMMIT

Same here. I keep all my guns loaded in case I need to fight the corrupt libs. I made a bed holster for my gun because you can never be too prepared. Like my pastor always says, "Trump is a savior from heaven, and as so, we must be prepared to give ourselves to him, and lay our life down in the name of his honor. Amen."
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 That has to be a quote from a liberal because surely to sweet innocent little baby Jesus Christ Almighty in his holy splendor no conservative would EVER say some shit like that.

Denying
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    It's a quote from a Democrat. Because Republicans aren't allowed in the impeachment trial to begin with. If they were, then the trial would be fair and impeachment wouldn't have stood a chance.

Though Republicans back then DID say stupid shit like that too. Tide goes in tide goes out, anyone?
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    at one point a Republican congressman requested to enter into the official record a NYT OpEd piece about how Obama should have done more for Ukraine. Admitting to the official record some person’s opinion about how Obama didn’t do as much for Ukraine as Trump has, saying that Obama didn’t provide weapons to Ukraine to fight the Russian invasion. Despite the fact that the Russians didn’t invade Crimea until 2014, after which, aid to Ukraine was obviously ratcheted up accordingly. It was insane.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Skulltag It's a quote from a Democrat. Because Republicans aren't allowed in the impeachment trial to begin with. If they were, then the trial would be fair and impeachment wouldn't have stood a chance.

Though Republicans back then DID say stupid shit like that too. Tide goes in tide goes out, anyone?

What the fuck are you talking about lol. You didnt watch this. There are are Republicans in the house, you know.
    Ooooh I just can't waiiit to be the zion king, we're allll gonna doit my waaaaay~!
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    It was literally all lies.

"Nothing in the call transcript says quid pro quo or conditions the call."

Right off the bat, that's a lie. Second, it's a memo not a transcript. Third even the memo indeed had all that. Fourth, just asking for the investigations is illegal. Fifth, the altered memo is not the only evidence. Sixth, the memo was altered.

"The 2 witnesses testimony is hearsay"

And all of them line up. Except the guy who lied and then corrected to fit Taylor's account.

"They didn't know Trump."

Are the facts they're claiming accurate?

"Trump wanted to make sure the Ukraine President wasn't corrupt and that justified the unorthodox approach."

So let's see those tax returns based on actual legal process?

"Schiff knows the whistleblower's name"

Straight up lie

"Does Mr. Taylor have proof that the President did not mean it when he said he just wanted to check corruption?"

Mr. Taylor is too smart to be baited into sounding biased with question that requires a logical analysis of all evidence but limited to a yes or no answer. But Americans and Congress have PLENTY on their own to answer this question.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Hilarious how everyone laughed when they called Trump to the stand. What a catastrophe itd be if Republicans actually let anyone involved testify to defend themselves. Or if they didnt deny subpoenas.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 6011UM What the fuck are you talking about lol. You didnt watch this. There are are Republicans in the house, you know.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50166577

Not really. Democrats are keeping the entire impeachment inquiry under wraps so that they can impeach without proof, without due trial and without calling anybody involved to the stand. The "republicans" in the house right now are false flag democrats.

Mind you, not that I particularly support republicans. But democrats are just as (if not more) dirty. One's a creep, the other's a bitch, and they all deserve each other. The entire inquiry doesn't matter and is a show put on for pundits, to divide the people.

If you're busy with impeachment, you're not busy with policy. You're not busy dismantling the two party system. You're not busy fighting against big tech. So both sides of the argument are retarded.
    Originally posted by Skulltag It's a quote from a Democrat. Because Republicans aren't allowed in the impeachment trial to begin with. If they were, then the trial would be fair and impeachment wouldn't have stood a chance.

Lol you drunk nigga
Jump to Top