User Controls

Some of you guys remind me of a friend in county jail

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Who would laugh and say "we care. We really care." Like jokingly mocking me because I was so sensitive and cared so much for the other inmates. Than I started realizing my folly and went with it and everytime we would say "we care" when we saw that weirdo sex offender dude with a beard who tried to cut his neck before and threatened to do it again and I stopped him by alerting the guards. He was also into meth and claimed the jail phones talked to him across the room and I also knew him from AA.
    But it was crazy because I did really care. I saw the original time he did it right in front of us the previous time I was incarcerated for the pint glass smash bar fight he ended up coming into the unit briefly but he did it to go psych ward because they werent giving him the meds. Then he ended up coming in again get fucking this during my last stay there before the transfer to prison and I cared. I really did and stopped it by alerting the guards who get this didnt even care.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Tiptoe drunk across a junkyard containing 5 pitbulls faggot
    I really care guys, in my eyes you can be accussed of anything by the state - whether you are guilty or not - and of any crime, but it is how you carry yourself in the real world and in my presence I judge you byl and I believe in redemption and hope and seeing a person rise back to their feet from their fall is the most wonderful thing to witness. Dont you agree Sudo and Octavian? Seeing a man fall and rise again and being that helping hand along the way...
    I mean what is more beautiful than seeing redemption?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have a familiar face so I get it all the tyme, I'm sure you've seen zachary daily, but still fucks with those goddamn ortega brothers. I have been mixed up daily by daily

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Those brothers you mention sound similar to these brothers who are still within the cslifornia department of corrections who were fsmous for killing their parents and the rapper dmx or some other one met them and tslked sbout them on his interviews.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat Those brothers you mention sound similar to these brothers who are still within the cslifornia department of corrections who were fsmous for killing their parents and the rapper dmx or some other one met them and tslked sbout them on his interviews.

I don't think those are the same ortegas but the ones here in atx have a name for themselves here, they are pushing real weight. carlo and oscar
Jump to Top