User Controls

Doesnt she look sickly in this video?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    SHe claims she drank some milk that was out of date but I dont believe her. Do you guys?

Technologist victim of incest
    Yanno, I don’t think anyone here gives 2 flying fucks about this girl. Please STFU. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist Yanno, I don’t think anyone here gives 2 flying fucks about this girl. Please STFU. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I give a fuck maybe you should be the one to shut the fuck up you wannabe biker slut
    Yea thats right. There are people who give two fucks including me Techno, so what makes our opinions worth less than yours? Second, I an say who gives a fuck about you as well?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And I am sure her fmaily gives a fuck about her so somewhere someone in this world somewhere must give a flying fuck right?
    ever read the book poland? I read it while I was in jail for 3 months ten years ago or so. Poland has a very interesting history, but those goddamn ortega brothers stole the book when i was almost done with it it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kr0z,
    You really need to get help for your bipolar disorder. One time when I was giving Wariat shit, you came in and bitched at me, just like you are now.

Wait for it

Wait for it

Then you turned around and made a thread as a petition to have him banned.

Get the fuck outta here!
    Originally posted by Wariat And I am sure her fmaily gives a fuck about her so somewhere someone in this world somewhere must give a flying fuck right?

yeah and why even reply to your thread if she's already made her mind up that she won't like it? Just to have some kinda pseudo-edge factor? What a dumb bitch
    Originally posted by Technologist Kr0z,
    You really need to get help for your bipolar disorder. One time when I was giving Wariat shit, you came in and bitched at me, just like you are now.

Wait for it

Wait for it

Then you turned around and made a thread as a petition to have him banned.

Get the fuck outta here!

quit using me as a scapegoat, this thread is about poland not you or me, mmmmmk?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ever read the book poland? I read it while I was in jail for 3 months ten years ago or so. Poland has a very interesting history, but those goddamn ortega brothers stole the book when i was almost done with it it.

No but I did read Being Polish by ANna Spysz and Star Trek knows the whole backstory of this and fallout later on the Internet.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby quit using me as a scapegoat, this thread is about poland not you or me, mmmmmk?

You don’t know what a scapegoat is do you? And this thread is not about Poland.

GTFOH
    It is though because we still have to figure out her british obsession with it. We have to dig and get to the bottom of it and it will take a collective effort to do that.
    Originally posted by Technologist You don’t know what a scapegoat is do you? And this thread is not about Poland.

GTFOH

prety sure I know what a scapegoat is and pretty sure this is about poland quit trying to derail the thread you wannabe
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I give a fuck maybe you should be the one to shut the fuck up you wannabe biker slut

this post ^ coming from a dragqueen slut is rather priceless and hypocritical
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat No but I did read Being Polish by ANna Spysz and Star Trek knows the whole backstory of this and fallout later on the Internet.

I really don't, I only know the very basics and only read up on her because you were going on about her. Some Polish Javascript Coder GRRL doesn't really matter to me one way or another.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yanno, I don’t think anyone here gives 2 flying fucks about this girl. Please STFU. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Have you ever drsnk stale milk?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I really don't, I only know the very basics and only read up on her because you were going on about her. Some Polish Javascript Coder GRRL doesn't really matter to me one way or another.

How the fuck can you call someone a professional coder who had a whole career of freelance writing which is what I do and being a multifaceted jester who got in due to diversity and tsking one three motnh online course in some shitty portland based startup? I call it a scam artist not a coder. And btw her book wasnt even written by her, it was co written. She ahsnt written a single book by herself.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat How the fuck can you call someone a professional coder who had a whole career of freelance writing which is what I do and being a multifaceted jester who got in due to diversity and tsking one three motnh online course in some shitty portland based startup? I call it a scam artist not a coder. And btw her book wasnt even written by her, it was co written. She ahsnt written a single book by herself.

People can and do get jobs straight out of 3 month bootcamps.
    People? Like who exactly steve jobs another scama rtist who used wozniak for all his workz. Please name me some prominent professional coders who lewrned their trade in three months? Even that game designer derek dude they made a fideo of has more credentials than that and it took him like 7 yrs to make a game that was but ridden from the gate.

I trust them over you bud.
Jump to Top