User Controls

Sending hate letters about people to myself

Rrr African Astronaut
    I write these out of anger (im always MAD) then dont send them because I dont need more drama in my life. Have a look

Fuck, even back in 7th grade I wanted to gut you like a fish. I tried finding your address back then, but nothing came of it, because my freedom isnt worth some little bitch in pain. Here I am a decade later, still wishing you were dead and regretting that I didnt just hit you when I had the chance. I cant do anything about you anymore, but you could do something and finally kill yourself already. Just die and make me happy. The pent up hatred I have on you gets really unbearable, and its your own duty to end your worthless shit life to heal me. This is by no means a threat, but merely a suggestion and a reminder that I wish you harm.

Can you please just kill yourself already? Im serious. I feel so much hate for you and Ive skipped every opprotunity I've had to really abuse you. Im living with this need for you to come to harm, and clearly harassing messages arent cutting it. By not killing yourself youre making me very unhappy, and theres nothing I can do about it. Thats why I'm asking you take your own initiative to jump off a building ,or shoot yourself in the head or swallow too many tylenol. Make daddy happy ok? 💦

I'm just here to do mind control experiments on you and your friends, to see what breaks you all the most and refine my psychological torture techniques, Your body is free but your mind has been caged and broken in and your sense of self worth destroyed. I've gotten better at it over time using you as a crash test dummy. You have to live with it and I just learn from it. Thank you for letting me dominate your soul and kill it a hundred times over. You're in pieces ,and the only people there to help you are my victims too. You won't feel better, you're going to feel worse over time. Your emotional development has been scrambled and your ego confused. You're a good little slave. This is perpetuated because my methods are valuable MKULTRA type PSYOP research you fucking labrat. Lol x 3
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. That msg actually excited me & made me laugh. It's so EMOTIONAL!!! 😊
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. That msg actually excited me & made me laugh. It's so EMOTIONAL!!! 😊

you have nice legs babe
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rrr you have nice legs babe

Interesting ur saying that & mattchew in my inbox asking for pics of my inner thigh like some kind of fucking creep.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Interesting ur saying that & mattchew in my inbox asking for pics of my inner thigh like some kind of fucking creep.

Maybe we both want to rape you
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Interesting ur saying that & mattchew in my inbox asking for pics of my inner thigh like some kind of fucking creep.

Just be glad hes not asking for pictures of your feets
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Rrr I write these out of anger (im always MAD) then dont send them because I dont need more drama in my life. Have a look

I might have to copy paste this for a special someone thanks booboo
Jump to Top