User Controls

Free thank to whoever first locates my dad

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My cousin just showed me this pic of which I've never seen. My dad is in it. I know which one he is. It took me 2 seconds because I know my dad. Which one is it? :)

DontTellEm Black Hole
    The one in the yellow shirt or the one w no shirt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Its hard to say bc so many of them have glasses, but my quick guess after perusing for like 30 seconds would be either dude with silver glasses on head and no shirt (5th from the left), or dude in yellow t shirt and no sunglasses, no hat, 9th from the right
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I laughed out loud. Good one.

It's like playing guess who. You're right. You've eliminated those white shirt people. And those that dude wearing the striped shirt . Haha. I bet that guy was cool as fuck.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER Its hard to say bc so many of them have glasses, but my quick guess after perusing for like 30 seconds would be either dude with silver glasses on head and no shirt (5th from the left), or dude in yellow t shirt and no sunglasses, no hat, 9th from the right

You're not saying top or bottom row but no. Those are both wrong. :)
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I think I know your father a bit better than you do, Marlon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER I think I know your father a bit better than you do, Marlon.

Nerd alert!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm disappointed.

This is the easiest thread ever to reply to. Hurry the fuck up and figure it out. 😡😡😤😤
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh I just noticed I thanked both of those wrong posts. I guess I'm in a thankful mood! Thank you Jesus.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Is your father wearing a hat?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    The one in the bottom center w the tied yellow shirt & red shorts.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The dude in blue shirt almost in the middle.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Obbe Is your father wearing a hat?

No. Thanks for keeping on the Guess Who thing tho. Now we know my dad isnt wearing a hat and isnt in a white shirt.

And hes also not any of the people in the previous guesses.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I LIKE CLIPPER SHIPS
    cigreting Dark Matter
    The faggot with long hair and girly tank top on top right area
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bottom row, blue unitard

If this isn’t him then maybe your mother shouldn’t have had sex with everybody at the 84’ regatta ffs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No. No. And no.
Jump to Top