User Controls

Hiki is back

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Ya’ll know what that means.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Seattle must be destroyed! Seattle delenda est!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Give me a fucking break. Hikki never left. It's always about "OMG I'm so depressed, none of y'all understand me, I'm such a special snowflake, boo-hoo-hoo, O why won't any of you get on your knees and suck my clitoris sized dick whenever I demand it? Hurrumph says I, your refusal of a lip job is offensive!"

Fucking Hikki is his own biggest enemy and he's ignorant to it. He's too much of an egotistical asshole to ever leave this place, for it's the only place where people will still talk to him despite him being a massive douchebag.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Skulltag Give me a fucking break. Hikki never left. It's always about "OMG I'm so depressed, none of y'all understand me, I'm such a special snowflake, boo-hoo-hoo, O why won't any of you get on your knees and suck my clitoris sized dick whenever I demand it? Hurrumph says I, your refusal of a lip job is offensive!"

Fucking Hikki is his own biggest enemy and he's ignorant to it. He's too much of an egotistical asshole to ever leave this place, for it's the only place where people will still talk to him despite him being a massive douchebag.

Guy has no real life friends and has never been in a relationship or even so much as held hands. I'd feel bad for him if he wasnt a racist lunatic.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Racist lunatics are people, too.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    hes extremely fragile
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Sudo hes extremely fragile

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal we should hang out sometime

you can't smoke though, I'm allergic
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Skulltag it's the only place where people will still talk to him despite him being a massive douchebag.

not true
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo hes extremely fragile

your skull would be extremely fragile after I crack it open with an old broken CRT monitor
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal your skull would be extremely fragile after I crack it open with an old broken CRT monitor

you're messing up your tenses. It wouldn't be fragile AFTER you cracked it open. You're not good at being threatening or aggressive you sexy soft supple little pacifist
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Racist lunatics are people, too.

the best people
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Esoteric Hitler Vishnu.
Jump to Top