User Controls

Please DO NOT piss the kids off.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Those scary little bastards have that ace up their sleeve.
    And they are more than capable of taking us down especially as we grow older and weaker.
    Many states have banned mandatory life sentences for juvenile offenders.
    If they end up getting treated like an adult then we are giving them what they have always wanted.
    You know there are homicidal dumbass kids walking these streets fully aware they could kill and be out in time to legally buy cigarettes.
    if you want to see the state of today's youth just go on omegle and chat with some lolis

they are savage they will straight up call you ugly and roast you hard. They have nerves of steele and wits of also steel from growing up in social media internet age
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if you want to see the state of today's youth just go on omegle and chat with some lolis

they are savage they will straight up call you ugly and roast you hard. They have nerves of steele and wits of also steel from growing up in social media internet age

Yeah I got on ambeelynn Reid's roast on discord serveral years back and these teeny boppers were cruel. At first they were up on my nutz but as soon as I said something mildly cheeky there were going off on me ham
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I need dxm
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Don't Make the Black Kids Angry: The Hoax of Black Victimization and Those Who Enable It

Black people are relentless victims of relentless white violence, often at the end of a badge – for No Reason What So Ever.
    That was the biggest news story of 2014 and it was easy to find in the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, Spike Lee, Oprah, USA Today, and lots of other places.
    The President got in on the act in 2014 when he told the Congressional Black Caucus about a "justice gap." Where "too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement. Guilty of walking while black. Driving while black. Judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness."
    War on black people, anyone? That is the biggest lie of our generation. Because just the opposite is true.
    Black crime and violence against whites, gays, women, seniors, young people and lots of others is astronomically out of proportion.
    It just won't quit. Neither will the excuses. Or the denials. Or the black on white hostility. Or those who encourage it.
    That is what 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry' is about.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Don't Make the Black Kids Angry: The Hoax of Black Victimization and Those Who Enable It

"how can i turn this into a race issue?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top