User Controls

Oh fug, IronMarch DB dumped

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    A mysterious hacker has published today a database dump of one of the internet's most infamous neo-nazi meeting places – the IronMarch forum. The data published today includes a full copy of its content, including sensitive details such as emails, IP addresses, usernames, and private messages. The database dump is currently being analyzed by a multitude of entities, including law enforcement, in the hopes of linking forum members to accounts on other sites and potentially exposing their real-world identities. The drive to unmask forum members comes from the fact that IronMarch, while a little-known site to most internet users, has been the birthplace of two of today's most extreme far-right neo-nazi movements – the Atomwaffen Division and SIEGE Culture –

https://developers.slashdot.org/story/19/11/07/2148233/mysterious-hacker-dumps-database-of-infamous-ironmarch-neo-nazi-forum?utm_source=rss0.9mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed&sbsrc=developers

Will I get shoahed?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    They can feel free to unmask the armchair nazis. No harm done there.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz They can feel free to unmask the armchair nazis. No harm done there.

IronMarch had a lot of legit users as well as the larpers.
Jump to Top