User Controls

Attn:-Spectral

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    You remember tdr? What happened to the rodent king?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He was trying to expose a member's PI on this board, so I doxxed the idiot so bad his head spun, and he took off like a starving Ethiopian heading to a free KFC buffet. Never been seen or heard from since.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    darth beaver*
    Darth Beaver aka Jedi Moped aka TheDarkRodent aka Yoda.
    I talked to him on the phone back in ‘17, he was talkin (spectral is so and so(from canada))

I was like
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Cly I talked to him on the phone back in ‘17, he was talkin (spectral is so and so(from canada))

I was like

WHO THIS COOL CAT?
    TheDarkRodent managed to singlehandedly drive off and ban every last member from Dfg's site, Toteseans. Seriously. Never seen anything like it. Dfg had about 40-50 users, and tDR killed the whole pack of them off one by one, then abandoned ship, as soon and he had created the ghost town. Dfg trusted him with everything and gave him full powers on the BBS. Poor Dfg had to turn his BBS into a blog page after that.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    where is dfg that paki bastard
    I remember when Dfg had a "kill count" going on Zoklet of the exact number of people he'd banned, all proud of his count, and even displayed his kill count publicly under his avatar. Ironic justice, that our old friend TheDarkRodent would come along, with his ripped open face and waving a cane, to ruin him. They used to call that poetic justice.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He posts like everyday here you tardwads
    I know where to get actual pics of him, but I won't be a rat. Suffice it to say, he looks like your standard Paki, perhaps like a modern Paki, if such a thing exists.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top