User Controls

Do jedis exist objectively?

Some people would say yes, because they can see jedis, therefore jedis exist.

Others would say no, a jedi is just an optical illusion.

What is your opinion?

In order to give a semblance of sense to this thread I would argue that the existence of jedis is based on the definite existence or non-existence of their God. The jedis are described as "Gods Chosen People" and this is of crucial importance to the subject. For if the God of the jedis exists then indeed jedis exist and are indeed the chosen people, but if we are to say the God of the jedis does not exist then jedis are not Gods Chosen People and in turn they are not jedis but simply people who made up some shit and labeled themselves Chosen by a fake higher power.

So Niggas, does the jedi exist?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    after all that he found

the jedi was inside him all along
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    jedis obviously don't exist because they're not specific wavelengths on the electromagnetic specturm. Have you ever seen a jedi who was as wavelength? No? Then they obviously don't exist.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    jedis obviously don't exist because they're not specific wavelengths on the electromagnetic specturm. Have you ever seen a jedi who was as wavelength? No? Then they obviously don't exist.

Lan knows.
    Idk man. This super scientifically generated image shows the contrary.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Idk man. This super scientifically generated image shows the contrary.

I accept your evidence and re-adjust my opinion accordingly.
Jump to Top