User Controls

W - Wariat Official Daily Update Thread - W

In this thread we will keep track of the Epic Saga that is Wariats existence.

Today we learned that Louis Joseph Roisman aka Trouble was a Sailor in the US Navy and kicked out for being on To Catch A Predator with Chris Hansen

We also learned more about the redheaded youtube woman. Her name escapes me and lets hope it stays that way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    having a chance in the states to fuck it all up by a few DWIs and then ultimately spending a few years in prison in a chris hansen-style bust to last but not least get deported back to poland with no chance to ever come back to the states has got to be depressing as fuck.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why do you guys think the bust deported me. it wasnt the bust it was the prophet known as Luciano!!
    What's a bust
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Lulzworthy.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    bump
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    pesky travels is really cringey. I watched 2 mins of a video of hers today and I'm worse for it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo pesky travels is really cringey. I watched 2 mins of a video of hers today and I'm worse for it

Please stop while you still have hope
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    does she just travel the world getting plowed by child molestors?
    her videos annoy me its like 5 minutes of uwu im so mysterious and it takes me 5 minutes to explain 5% of a long winded story that goes nowhere

At the end of the video I learn nothing except that she's an indecisive bitch with the weirdest cadence ever and she talks like she just did a wack of opium, idk

watching her is bad for my mental health

I need positive uplifting people, not creepy weirdos that wariats have fucked

Jump to Top