User Controls

An Introduction to Hyperspace

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    WHERE IS HYPERSPACE?
    &
    HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM HERE?

THE Ancients imagined a timeless space beyond human comprehension that they called Heaven, Hades, Valhalla, Gehenna, Limbo, Elysian Fields, Happy Hunting Grounds, each in his own language. The mysterious supernal and infernal regions were populated with gods and goddesses, devils and demons, angels and fairies, ghosts and goblins, chimerae of every conception. On an Olympian stage, the immortal spirits acted out the universal human drama in myths teaching the meanings of life and death, good and evil, morality and nemesis, until the advent of modern science brought discredit to intangible realities.

Man does not live without myth. As the traditional morality plays lose their power to rule men's minds, lively new myths are composed to replace the dead. If the modern priests of science refuse to address the problems of the human soul, the modern poets of science-fiction will use the ken and cant of science to answer spiritual needs for intangible ideals. Mentor and Merlin are reincarnated as Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda; as the last of the Jedi Knights of a Round Table on some planetary Camelot, Luke Skywalker draws a laser Excalibur from the Stone to wield The Force on a cosmic odyssey. After running for centuries at Olympus, followed by a century of full houses at Dodge City, the spiritual epics are now playing in hyperspace.
    Hyperspace is known to science only as a calculation of pure, abstract mathematics. Physicists are unaware that they are actually charting the tangible landmarks of hyperspace while they plot the PSI factors defining the virtual state of the quantum field. Like Moliere's BOURGEOIS GENTILHOMME, everyone lives in The Twilight Zone without knowing it. After reading this thread, you will be able to recognize the landscape of hyperspace in your everyday life. The immortal spirits are very real entities, and God is alive and well on the street where you live.
    Creatures that drift
    in the depths of the sea
    are the very last
    to discover the water

This is fucking retarded.

Im drunk as shit and too sloppy to form a legit argument

but everything you are saying is fucking stupid.

Creature the live
    in the depths of the sea
    are able to last
    under extreme pressure
    THIS thesis has grown over twenty-five years since I noticed that the ceremonial KATAS of the ZEN martial arts express the very same energy equations that physicists write in mathematical notation. Once I discovered this key, I realized that all forms of art are mathematical equations expressing transformations of energy more subtle than brute strength. Works of art are a special kind of physical machinery that projects higher-dimensional structures into lower-dimensional spaces for some convenience of perceiving. You can see the way art performs this function by applying the rules of optical perspective to represent a three-dimensional structure on a plane surface.
    The most familiar kind of pictorial perspective presents the appearance of its subject from but a single viewpoint. In order to comprehend a solid structure in its entirety, it is necessary to render it from as many aspects as are required to reveal all of its structural details in their correct relationships to each other; many tridimensional perspectives must be studied in order to construct a conception of a hyperspacial entity.
    The art of mathematics presents alternative aspects in the form of tautological equations, each expressing the view from a different frame of reference, such as a=lw, l=a/w, and w=a/l to describe the two-dimensional structure of a square by one- dimensional semantics. All the codices of mathematical equations express different views of the single hyperspacial entity known as the universe; our comprehension of the universal structure is far from complete.
    Artists have a vocation to express their perceptions of hyperspacial realities from every point of view that man can reach, at every different time that man can live in, to provide us with handles on universal truths. All the myths and all the religions present us with different pictures of the same hyperspacial entity, and that entity is ourselves.
    Most lovers of literature know that "Gulliver's Travels is a satire on the politics of Jonathan Swift's time and place but did you realize that "Alice In Wonderland" and "Through The Looking Glass" are cryptic explorations of hyperspace? Alice's adventures are a comic dramatization of the very same protean confusions, instabilities, fantasies, whimsies, cruelties, and self- contradictions of the virtual state of the quantum field that you are about to tour by way of a more mathematical direction.
    Lewis Carroll is the pen name of the Reverend Charles Dodgson, a mathematician more competent than he dared to reveal to his contemporaries, so he became better known under his real name for making sensitive photographs of pretty little girls all bare naked with no clothes on.
    Scientists and artists
    are both mystics competing
    in the myth business.

The differences between them
    are mainly a matter
    of professional jargon.
    YOU are able to perceive voluminous space only because your mind fuses the two different perspectives received by your two eyes.
    From one point of view, your inner eye sees merely plane images. In order to perceive solid structures in voluminous space, you must move around the subject under observation and fuse an indefinite number of aspects from all sides. A cone, for illustration, is seen as a circle in plan view, a triangle in elevation, and various angles subtended by various arcs in all other views. The solid structure of a cone is conceived only after fusing all images in the mind. If your mind were not able to construct this gestalt, you would be unable to recognize the triangular aspect of the cone as having the same identity as the circular aspect.
    The ability to fuse an indefinite number of plane images into a solid image in the mind is usually achieved during childhood as we master language, so no one is aware of common aberrations. As an example, few people saw the view from the top until everyone travelled by air. Without flight experience, you don't learn to fuse plan views of the landscape with the familiar elevations; therefore, aerial photographs remain unintelligible to most people. You would be surprised by the number of people who cannot read blueprints because of their inability to fuse all sectional drawings into a dynamic tridimensional gestalt. Cubism is four-dimensional perspective; the art of Cubism makes no sense to people who cannot analyze plural perspectives and recombine them mentally to form a hyperspacial image of the pictorial subject.
    This is a forum not a fucking blog.
    This is a forum not a fucking blog.

Yeah, what's your point? This isn't blogging, this thread is an introduction to hyperspace.

Since George Eastman provided everyone with a camera, we find that most snapshots, like driver's IDs, can't be recognized by the subject's mother. How is it possible for the camera (that cannot lie) to produce unrecognizable portraits? From the infinite number of views you see of your nearest and dearest, only a certain number are selected for fusion into the mental image of the person you identify. The zillions of other views are occulted from the visual consciousness because they are insignificant or because the differences are great enough to produce the painful condition of cognitive dissonance that prevents fusion of disparate ideas.

Cognitive dissonance is produced by harmonic discord among the vibrations defining ideas, images, and sounds. All differences produce cognitive dissonance until discordant phases are cancelled and the remaining vibrations are resolved into a harmonically integrated gestalt in a higher dimension, like a musical chord. Wave cancellation is the physical basis of the concept of psychological repression established by Freud; these wave mechanics also produce KARMA.

Interference between (mental) waves transforms them into other frequencies so that objects are not perceived as they really are, if they are not rendered altogether invisible as a consequence of cognitive dissonance. Therefore, each person sees and hears truly only those signals that are congruent with the conceptual patterns already defining one's own mental structure; all other perceptions are distorted and repressed, occulted behind the Veils of Maja. At the bottom line, intereference produces a pair of predominant patterns separated by 180o of phase. As a result, reality is perceived to be polarized between good and evil, black and white, strong and weak, male and female, etc.
Jump to Top