User Controls

Do you have personal space issues?

Technologist victim of incest
    I don’t feel like I do. I don’t want a person to get up in mah face, but I enjoy getting and giving hugs.

I’ve always been a touchy person. ie, putting my hand on a person’s shoulder or back as encouragement.

I’ve had lots of friends that have personal space issues, so I know not to give them hugs; but when they need a hug, it’s a special treat.

Just who I am. I could be Biden’s female counterpart.😂😂
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Depends. Sometimes I just don't want to be touched. There are also touches you just shouldn't do and forget the rape shit and let me explain:

Like I've had a girl who I'm not interested and I know isn't interested in me put her hand on my thigh. I get it when people are touchy but goddamn don't touch my thigh. Legs in general really is just weird.

Shoulder? Go for it. Head? Okay fuck it why not.

I've even had someone touch my nipple "to see if I'd get mad". This is someone I joked around with a lot so not a big deal. It didnt bother me but I stared them down until they asked, "You're going to hit me, aren't you?" Then we all had a laugh.

Just dont touch my fucking thigh

And don't slap my ass either. That shit is gayer than taking dick. Just kiss me nigga
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    absolutely

every touch is bad touch
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bueno Reddit spacing

I’ve always used spacing like that to convey different ideas. Never been on Reddit. 🤷‍♀️
    Originally posted by Bueno Reddit spacing

Oh wait, are you using a “play on words” with the word spacing?

Ya got me 😁
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    op probably enjoys getting grabbed by her old, wrinkled pussy.

but no man would do that to her.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny op probably enjoys getting grabbed by her old, wrinkled pussy.

but no man would do that to her.

Men line up for it.

She turns them all down because she's a married woman, and she has honor.
    Originally posted by 6011UM Men line up for it.

She turns them all down because she's a married woman, and she has honor.

You’re pretty spot on G. I have never messed around on anyone I’ve ever been with. The guilt would kill me. I’m not good at lying, anyone who knows me can see it in my face. Plus, if I got to a time where I wanted to be with someone else, then my marriage would be over.
    Originally posted by 6011UM and she has honor.

i thought shes using an iphone.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just who I am. I could be Biden’s female counterpart.😂😂

Creepy Aunt Technologist.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    personal space invader
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist I could be Biden’s female counterpart.😂😂

You're certainly confused enough but are you corrupt enough?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No. Thank you for asking.

I, too, am a very touchy feely individual (we're all electric being man eeee eeeEEeeEe!).

Unless it is a fag trying to pat me on the ass in the bathroom, I don't mind almost any touches. Lol. I love hugs and bro hugs and high fives and fist bumps and arms around the shoulder and head taps .

I guess I don't like much guy to guy stuff below the waist. Like glamorou$ said the thigh touch would be weird, but only if guy to guy. Female to me or me to female below the waist is comfortable to me too. Haha.

I just dont really care that much. One of our older waitresses (45) likes to pinch my nipples and tickle my butt sometimes, and I've never hesitated to stop her. Shes a married gal and I know shes just being that married type of flirty. I've tried to reciprocate the pinches and tickles but I've only gotten away with a few times. Shes very jumpy.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ One of our older waitresses (45) likes to pinch my nipples and tickle my butt sometimes, and I've never hesitated to stop her. Shes a married gal and I know shes just being that married type of flirty. I've tried to reciprocate the pinches and tickles but I've only gotten away with a few times. Shes very jumpy.

!!!
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Grab them by the personal space ...
    Skulltag,
    Where ya been buddy? I heard ED opened back up.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Technologist Skulltag,
    Where ya been buddy? I heard ED opened back up.

Go to bed.
    Originally posted by Cly Go to bed.

I was actually gonna go back to bed. I just woke up, since this is the time I get up for work, but I’m off today. I wish I could sleep in.
    Have you been posting all night?
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Technologist Have you been posting all night?

No.
Jump to Top