User Controls

More exorcists being trained due to demonic takeover of America

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    They arrive with a crucifix, a book of prayers, holy water and a conviction that the Holy Spirit is at their side.

Infrequently summoned for decades, Catholic exorcists say they are now being beckoned across Minnesota and the nation, as pleas from the faithful to “cast out the devil” are on the rise.

“Sometimes they hear voices in their heads,” said Bishop Andrew Cozzens of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. “They have reactions they don’t understand. Fits of rage. Sometimes it’s a depression they just can’t shake and psychologists can’t help.”

When I first was appointed as exorcist in 2005, I knew of only a dozen exorcists in the United States,” said the Rev. Vincent Lampert, exorcist of the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and one of a handful of American exorcists public about their work. “Today I’d say there are at least 175 — and more each year.

The exorcist from the Diocese of Winona-Rochester said he assisted at an exorcism of a young mother who had been consulting with a medium. He believes such experiments opened the door to evil.

“She screamed and her eyes rolled back white,” he recalled.

Cozzens, who is not the archdiocese exorcist but who has attended sessions, said the archdiocese enlists the support of four special prayer teams to pray for individuals it believes have the lesser forms of demonic influence.

We’ve found in the past 10 years an increased need,” Cozzens said.

https://dailystormer.name/the-demonic-invasion-of-america-has-begun-exorcist-training-on-the-rise/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    >actually reading dailystormer
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by 6011UM >actually reading dailystormer

Perhaps it is due to the Mexicans, as they migrate northwards they bring their dark superstitious practices and worship of unholy Aztec deities with them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    More and more people are beginning to notice what is happening.

Polls conducted in recent decades by Gallup and the data firm YouGov suggest that roughly half of Americans believe demonic possession is real. The percentage who believe in the devil is even higher, and in fact has been growing: Gallup polls show that the number rose from 55 percent in 1990 to 70 percent in 2007.

The official exorcist for Indianapolis has received 1,700 requests so far in 2018.

Perhaps as a result, demand for exorcisms—the Catholic Church’s antidote to demonic possession—seems to be growing as well. Though the Church does not keep official statistics, the exorcists I interviewed for this article attest to fielding more pleas for help every year.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/catholic-exorcisms-on-the-rise/573943/

America truly is the vehicle through which Satan is entering the world.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Yawn

Troll harder kiddo
    The Devil is everyday manifesting himself and increasing his power. This has been happening my whole life, and is now accelerating. Satan is rising, can you not feel it?
    Rrr African Astronaut
    I hope your gf has enough reeses cup recipeces for you to survuve thids y3a4545r
Jump to Top