User Controls

snapchat enhancements are racist

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Really all they do is make girls look whiter, in terms of white light and cheekbone structure plus what other race puts flowers in their hair? I'm surprised the only article I can find on it is a shit post in huffpost. I can't believe I'm the first person to point this out. They basically caucasify women with hearts and stars.

Candyrein knows but tells herself otherwise. The color she is without enhancement cannot be seen by normal caucasian eyes, similar to a dog whistle, she has to enhancement her darkness to appear palatable for the pure white populace that are beholden to her
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    You mean the ONE enhancement?
    Originally posted by 6011UM You mean the ONE enhancement?

there are like 100 you retard, do you even social media or do you exclusively use mexican grindr "carne"
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Really all they do is make girls look whiter, in terms of white light and cheekbone structure plus what other race puts flowers in their hair? I'm surprised the only article I can find on it is a shit post in huffpost. I can't believe I'm the first person to point this out. They basically caucasify women with hearts and stars.

Candyrein knows but tells herself otherwise. The color she is without enhancement cannot be seen by normal caucasian eyes, similar to a dog whistle, she has to enhancement her darkness to appear palatable for the pure white populace that are beholden to her

Ya know what Sudo... I’m not gonna disagree with you there
    There are some snaps that make me look whiter than I’d personally like
    But it’s theres also snaps that make me look darker than my natural complexion

I have no idea why it’s like that but
    I’ve always wore flowers in my hair

They literally call me Moana at work ..from the movie

Because I have the flower with the long wavy hair

I can show you a few pictures right now from 5-6 yrs ago that I’m wearing a flower in my hair

So black girls like pretty flowers too Sudo :)
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by CandyRein Does anyone know my dad is?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein New scrubs..Aloe Green
    Artificial flower , hair clip..same color 😃

Had to put the flash on the flower let that color POP 💖🙂lol

https://niggasin.space/thread/23955?p=22#post-542631
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

It’s been almost a year since we talked and you’re still butthurt I don’t want anything to do with you lmao

Move on ....you have a whole old lady to love

Go love her
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo there are like 100 you retard, do you even social media or do you exclusively use mexican grindr "carne"

Lol no. I don't use social media. Especially not snapchat. That shit is for teenagers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You say that but the millions of people who use it everyday are not teenagers only ...

I like snap it’s fun.. I couldn’t Imagine a man liking it genuinely but whatevs
    Originally posted by CandyRein Ya know what Sudo… I’m not gonna disagree with you there
    There are some snaps that make me look whiter than I’d personally like
    But it’s theres also snaps that make me look darker than my natural complexion

I have no idea why it’s like that but
    I’ve always wore flowers in my hair

They literally call me Moana at work ..from the movie

Because I have the flower with the long wavy hair

I can show you a few pictures right now from 5-6 yrs ago that I’m wearing a flower in my hair

So black girls like pretty flowers too Sudo :)

Well I think you're the outlier of black girls who wear flowers instead of do rags in their hair

Snapchat enhancements mostly put white light on and make people look more traditionally caucasian attractive i.e. cheeks higher and more narrow, more powdery and innocent looking. The appearance of flowers and innocence might be something you want to appear in your day to day life but I think it's co opting white culture and traditional white aesthetic beauty.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    No they dont there's like a million lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Well I think you're the outlier of black girls who wear flowers instead of do rags in their hair

Snapchat enhancements mostly put white light on and make people look more traditionally caucasian attractive i.e. cheeks higher and more narrow, more powdery and innocent looking. The appearance of flowers and innocence might be something you want to appear in your day to day life but I think it's co opting white culture and traditional white aesthetic beauty.

I’d go with Hawaiin aesthetic of beauty because they call me Hawaiin girl too

No ones ever said , hai miss white girl
    But I’ve had coworkers say , hai miss Hawaii ...

I think you’re buying into the stereotype that all black women are hard and tough lol
    Which is not true at all.. I’m very delicate and nurturing and soft

But believe what you’d like m9
    Bueno motherfucker
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m beautiful either way
    it has been statistically proven that black people are less likely to take selfies in insufficient light.
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m beautiful either way

all women that are not fat are beautiful from the neck down and knees up.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You don’t even know any black people

Let alone near a black person taking photos of themself
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    black ppl r scary
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by CandyRein You don’t even know any black people

Let alone near a black person taking photos of themself

i have access to search engines.
Jump to Top