User Controls

Is halloween for retards?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    like seriously.. hurrr I'm A sexy kitty kat! hurrrr im a 90's kid because im wearing a rug rats t-shirt (I never knew anyone in that 90's that wore a rug rats t-shirt..) hurr Im mario and luigi because we are both gaylords! shits kinda lame and stale.. you know what I mean? Everyone kept asking me over and over at work what I was going to be.. and my boss some faggit dressed up as the guy from the office.. like are you serious?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Speaking of guy from the office, Adam Jones (Tool) was Dwight this past Halloween.

and child mollestors.
    L41n Houston
    Dressing like a sexy kitty kat is fun, maybe you're just boring.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    It's for children and women who like having an excuse to dress like filthy whoors.
    HTS highlight reel
    So yes, it's for retarded people.
    good day to do a rape or murder or both tbh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    And I believe the retarded holidays are Christmas and Easter, respectively.
    I think all holidays are lame and pointless

celebrating is just an excuse to take a break from a shitty world with scarcity that requires lots of effort. But effort is obsolete and so is celebration

holidays don't exist in a post scarcity society, every day is a holiday
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ And I believe the retarded holidays are Christmas and Easter, respectively.

One day you'll return to your faith and probably feel really bad about hating wholesome Christian holidays like this. 😔
    L41n Houston
    Dressing like a slut is fun, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't get to.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by L41n Dressing like a slut is fun, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't get to.

I bet it is, I'm an ugly ho tho ain't nobody wanna see that. Let me be bitter, damn it. 😂😢
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by HTS I bet it is, I'm an ugly ho tho ain't nobody wanna see that. Let me be bitter, damn it. 😂😢

maybe you'd be hotter if you dressed sluttier.
    Originally posted by L41n Dressing like a slut is fun, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't get to.

I dressed like a slut for halloween and I got slut shamed, I dressed as the bangem tagem bros for my date and all these girls were telling me how disgusting and immature I was for wearing calven klein bikini briefs and a malibu poke hat backwards.. I can't ever win..

this
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I dressed like a slut for halloween and I got slut shamed, I dressed as the bangem tagem bros for my date and all these girls were telling me how disgusting and immature I was for wearing calven klein bikini briefs and a malibu poke hat backwards.. I can't ever win..

haw haw
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS One day you'll return to your faith and probably feel really bad about hating wholesome Christian holidays like this. 😔

Unlikely, but not impossible. I actually like Christmas just as much as the next guy. Not really the decorating and music so much but I can get into it for 2 days, particularly getting TC shitcanned late Christmas night and jamming to Mariah Careys christmas hits. :D
    Originally posted by L41n haw haw

you mad lil queermo? even that hard core faggot gaythrax didn't dress up for halloween (because he bought a new house) like thats an excuse you people are fucking bullshit

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

lol

why the fuck is this one so funny

halloween was never a thing here until a few years ago. the rats in the alley scare off the kids so I don't have to worry about trick-or-treaters
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mad lil queermo?

No, I went to a party on halloween dressed like a sexy kitty kat and had a 4-some, it was awesome.
Jump to Top