User Controls

"Name Whiskers"

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I have this thing where, once I get to know a person a little bit and I find them interesting, I might attach a "name whisker" to them. For example, if the person's name was Bazl, I might start addressing them as, Bazler, or Bazlster, and I might even go as far as Bazlmeister. Is this a sign of a psychological disorder?

Any feedback would be most appreciated.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This isn't uncommon, SpecypoO.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I find this trate in other humans to be FUCKING Annoying.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    yeah, it's a pretty common thing specCUNTNIGGER
    And if the person just left a bad taste in my mouth, for example, if someone always thinks they're too big for their britches, I might attach some demeaning name-whisker to them. So if the person I disliked for such a reason was named, John, I might suddenly start addressing him as Johnieboy or JohnJohn, which, I guess, is meant to psychologically demean him, while still being at least falsely friendly to avoid an even uglier situation.
    I have this thing where, once I get to know a person a little bit and I find them interesting, I might attach a "name whisker" to them. For example, if the person's name was Bazl, I might start addressing them as, Bazler, or Bazlster, and I might even go as far as Bazlmeister. Is this a sign of a psychological disorder? Any feedback would be most appreciated.
    While it is not directly a sign of a psychological disorder that you add 80's era hippster suffixes to peoples names. The fact that call them "name whiskers" is a sure sign that you are a homosexual.
    And if the person just left a bad taste in my mouth, for example, if someone always thinks they're too big for their britches, I might attach some demeaning name-whisker to them. So if the person I disliked for such a reason was named, John, I might suddenly start addressing him as Johnieboy or JohnJohn, which, I guess, is meant to psychologically demean him, while still being at least falsely friendly to avoid an even uglier situation.
    If "people" leave a bad taste in your mouth stop putting them in your mouth Specy Boy. That is another sure sign of homosexuality.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    TDR kills me. the motherfucker can't spell worth a good goddamn, yet he chides me in another thread for not adhering to a 'websters' definition of a word that he barely understands.

What will it take for you to see that you are a pathetic piece of shit and that you should kill yourself forthwith, in the most spectacular fashion that your tiny ewok mind can fathom?.
    Normally, I wouldn't use the Ignore feature for any member, but since tDR just wants to spam up every thread with worthless garbage, rather than engage in any real debate or discussion, I see no reason not to use it. And now that he is on my Ignore List, I find the entire board much more appealing and interesting. I would advise you all to do the same. We used to have an old saying, "Don't Feed the Fail Troll", and it ends up it was actually very good advice, in the context of today's kidiot spammers.
    TDR kills me. the motherfucker can't spell worth a good goddamn, yet he chides me in another thread for not adhering to a 'websters' definition of a word that he barely understands. What will it take for you to see that you are a pathetic piece of shit and that you should kill yourself forthwith, in the most spectacular fashion that your tiny ewok mind can fathom?.
    Makes false statement and spews obcentitys coupled with grade school references to Star Wars. Mildy amusing Spectral but what else can this one do? DaGuru was a hell of lot more fun to laugh at Spec Spec.
    Normally, I wouldn't use the Ignore feature for any member, but since tDR just wants to spam up every thread with worthless garbage, rather than engage in any real debate or discussion, I see no reason not to use it. And now that he is on my Ignore List, I find the entire board much more appealing and interesting. I would advise you all to do the same. We used to have an old saying, "Don't Feed the Fail Troll", and it ends up it was actually very good advice, in the context of today's kidiot spammers.
    Of course you read my post. Otherwise you wouldn't have veen able to type to youself about it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Bwhahahaha, putting someone on ignore is objectively admitting that you have been thoroughly victimized. Good God SpectraL where are the days where you would engage in verbal contest for weeks on end, telling the 'kidiots' what's what. Look what you've been reduced to. You're pathetic.
    Bwhahahaha, putting someone on ignore is objectively admitting that you have been thoroughly victimized. Good God SpectraL where are the days where you would engage in verbal contest for weeks on end, telling the 'kidiots' what's what. Look what you've been reduced to. You're pathetic.

Key word = verbal contest. This is not a verbal contest, it is just some fucking automaton spammer dropping worthless shit out of its dumb asshole. There's been no "verbal contest", no debate, no argument, nothing even funny or witty. So while it's true I do frown on the use of the Ignore feature, as wise King Solomon once said, "For everything under the Sun there is a season", and as it turns out, no one is more deserving of being ignored than the worthless, uninteresting, stale, bland, vanilla, shit-for-brains who is TheDarkRodent. You don't want to go on Ignore? Well then, at least open your yap to say something, because I just don't have the patience anymore for drooling mouthbreathers. If you're not adding anything to the discussion, I just don't want to see your boring shit.
    Key word = verbal contest. This is not a verbal contest, it is just some fucking automaton spammer dropping worthless shit out of its dumb asshole. There's been no "verbal contest", no debate, no argument, nothing even funny or witty. So while it's true I do frown on the use of the Ignore feature, as wise King Solomon once said, "For everything under the Sun there is a season", and as it turns out, no one is more deserving of being ignored than the worthless, uninteresting, stale, bland, vanilla, shit-for-brains who is TheDarkRodent. You don't want to go on Ignore? Well then, at least open your yap to say something, because I just don't have the patience anymore for drooling mouthbreathers. If you're not adding anything to the discussion, I just don't want to see your boring shit.

I get it -SpeciaL you've been victimized. It's ok i understand your frustration.
    I get it -SpeciaL you've been victimized. It's ok i understand your frustration.

There's no frustration, shit face, and the only victim here is the fool who scribbles away like a monkey on a typewriter, but no one bothers to read it.
    There's no frustration, shit face, and the only victim here is the fool who scribbles away like a monkey on a typewriter, but no one bothers to read it.
    So let me get this straight. You are a victim and a monkey?
    So let me get this straight. You are a victim and a monkey?

Quoted for spectral.
    Quoted for spectral.

You don't scare me, kid.
    Seems like a lot of emotional output towards somsone you profess to be not worth the effort of reading the mere symbols left on database by a user whom you hold to be if no value
    Seems like a lot of emotional output towards somsone you profess to be not worth the effort of reading the mere symbols left on database by a user whom you hold to be if no value

What you fail to understand is that first generation Totse people are genuinely crazy. You're not dealing with your average crazies either. They're 51 cards short of a full deck. Batshit crazy. Crazy as a pet coon under a red wagon. Crazy as a soup sandwich. You can't touch that.
    What you fail to understand is that first generation Totse people are genuinely crazy. You're not dealing with your average crazies either. They're 51 cards short of a full deck. Batshit crazy. Crazy as a pet coon under a red wagon. Crazy as a soup sandwich. You can't touch that.
    Does make you feel better to think you are not the only person who used a dial up BBS who is laughed at?
    Does make you feel better to think you are not the only person who used a dial up BBS who is laughed at?

You would do well not to anger me and cease shitting up my thread, Rodent, or you could be looking at a complete system failure in your very near future.
Jump to Top