User Controls

New HIV Strain Confirmed

Greenspam African Astronaut
    Also Today is the 28 Anniversary of Magic Johnson finding out he had the HIV virus.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=magic+johnson+hiv+1991&FORM=OTDHYL

New HIV Strain is clustered like berries and resemble a Habanero Pepper.

https://www.rt.com/news/472833-new-strain-hiv-virus/
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    It's actually called the §m£ÂgØL strain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    The gay community will NOT be happy. Its been a party since Truvada.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    AHHH YEAAAAH TIGHT FUCKING CHEEKS!
    Originally posted by Greenspam Also Today is the 28 Anniversary of Magic Johnson finding out he had the HIV virus.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=magic+johnson+hiv+1991&FORM=OTDHYL

New HIV Strain is clustered like berries and resemble a Habanero Pepper.

https://www.rt.com/news/472833-new-strain-hiv-virus/

lol what kinda habenero peppers have you been eating poodle stomach?
    Originally posted by CASPER The gay community will NOT be happy. Its been a party since Truvada.

Sales of Habanero condom and sex toy-Pinatas will be on the decline I'm sure :(
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol what kinda habenero peppers have you been eating poodle stomach?

I meant that's what it looks like after it tears youe stomach a new exit and it's shat out through dry heaving it back up.
    Originally posted by Greenspam I meant that's what it looks like after it tears youe stomach a new exit and it's shat out through dry heaving it back up.

well you should say what you mean initially, but I get it now.. I totally get it.. but I dont because I don't throw up peppers because I'm not a honkie faggot like you with a poodle stomach.
    poodle fucker

but seriously if i was a black mail man or any other kind of blue collar worker id bring mace with me to work too, a lot of dogs hate black people and will bite them, the nazis even used daushaunds as ankle biters for the jedis back in the ww2 era, they are trained to hate and obey there master.. why do you think they are called mans best friend? hmmm?!
    It's not Mace. it's pepper spray. Habanero most likely.

How the fuck did HIV3-4 strain turn into Nazi and my stomach?

and that's why a mature tummy is called a "Pooch" for good reasons.
    let me guess something something about someting jeff hunter and dr mike? mmk heard..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Looks like some FIRE ASS DANK yah fam
    Originally posted by mmQ Looks like some FIRE ASS DANK yah fam

lokit all those RED HAIRS fam
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Shit is lit as f familia that mt. st. Helen's lava tho fam fam fam apropros
    This strain is OG Lava Flo Apropos don'tcha know
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Freshly released from the bowels of the CIA laboratory.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Greenspam

This one time I was doing a scientific experiment and I accidentally ignited pure sulfur directly below my face and inhaled a lung full of it even before it was fully ignited. It locked both my lungs in a strong grip, so no air could go either in or out, and I quickly walked toward the exit to get better air, but even outside I couldn't breath at all, so I dropped down into a kneel. I was sure that was it, but then suddenly my lungs unlocked and the air whooshed in, and it took at least 8 or 9 minutes before I could even move again.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This one time I was doing a scientific experiment and I accidentally ignited pure sulfur directly below my face and inhaled a lung full of it even before it was fully ignited. It locked both my lungs in a strong grip, so no air could go either in or out, and I quickly walked toward the exit to get better air, but even outside I couldn't breath at all, so I dropped down into a kneel. I was sure that was it, but then suddenly my lungs unlocked and the air whooshed in, and it took at least 8 or 9 minutes before I could even move again.

What was the experiment for?

I've boiled sulfuric acid in a bbq pit and had runaway nitrations, splashed a tiny bit of nitroglycerin/nitrating mix on myself but never been seriously injured.
Jump to Top