User Controls

Epstein did nothing wrong

You're just jealous cuz you're poor
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You're just jealous cuz you're poor

And probably anti-semitic too tbqh fam.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I am jealous because I too want to be dead. No more stress. No more responsibility. Lucky duck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by mmQ I am jealous because I too want to be dead. No more stress. No more responsibility. Lucky duck.

Did you consider hanging yourself from your bed?

Epstein managed to hang himself from this, don't be outdone by a jedi.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was gonna try it from my doorknob using a tie.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A belt, rather.
    Originally posted by mmQ I was gonna try it from my doorknob using a tie.

Classic. Total classic.

Remember to pull your pants down like you are whacking off.
    Originally posted by mmQ A belt, rather.

Both are acceptable.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Classic. Total classic.

Remember to pull your pants down like you are whacking off.

Well, YEAH.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Did you consider hanging yourself from your bed?

Epstein managed to hang himself from this, don't be outdone by a jedi.

How is it possible?
    Originally posted by mmQ Well, YEAH.

Oh wow. This is triggering me now. So many of Hilly's friends have died this way.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've lost all hope. I just dont even David Carradine anymore.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
Jump to Top