User Controls

So Trump's gonna lose right?

You'd have to be a fucking retard to give two shits about this or any election, but trump's gonna lose, right? Because I had money bet that he'd win, and now I'm gonna have to pay up. Fuck.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He's only going to lose if the Democrats get away with the election fraud they got cooking.
    [greentext]>You'd have to be a fucking retard to give two shits about this or any election[/greentext]
    [greentext]>I had money bet that he'd win[/greentext]

So basically this is a thread admitting you are retarded
    [greentext]>You'd have to be a fucking retard to give two shits about this or any election[/greentext]
    [greentext]>I had money bet that he'd win[/greentext]

So basically this is a thread admitting you are retarded

Are YOU retarded, shit dick? I don't give two fucks about sport, but I still bet on teams to win. I care about the money I get from gambling, nothing more. Didn't think I'm need to explain that, but I forgot a stupid fuck like yourself posts here.
    [greentext]>Hurr durr I dont care about the election[/greentext]
    [greentext]>Hurr durr I care about it because of the money[/greentext]

Hurr durr you can call me retarded all you want but that doesnt change your chromosome count.
    Only a few weeks left to do a bet lads.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    He's only going to lose if the Democrats get away with the election fraud they got cooking.

Yeah mang, if the most controversial presidential candidate of this century doesn't win office surely it will have been for DNC voter fraud. There's absolutely no other conceivable explanation for such a turn of events. I can't even imagine another reason why something like that might happen.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    He's only the most controversial candidate because the media has been shown to be incredibly corrupt and biased (Amazingly it's largely not in favor of republican or corporate boogeyman regardless of what jackasses like Chomsky say (Manufacturing Consent has incredibly simplistic arguments, shallow thinking that completely ignores the effects of consumer demand and the biological reality of human nature.).

Seeing the constant stream on r/politics sickens me; idiotic brats.

That aside, take a look at prediction markets and their accuracy. Trump has a very high chance of losing, unfortunately.
    Ah shit. Oh well, on the bright side the guy I made the bet with hasn't talked to me in months. Hopefully this is enough to get our relationship back on track.
Jump to Top