User Controls

Fona 11-5-19

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning everyone.
    I hope you daay is going well.
    Not too much to talk about on my end today.
    I mean...

They think my one doggie has kidney stones and she is pissin blood.
    and I guess it won't be a cheap fix.
    The weather is chilly today.
    It rained last night.
    The pipe in my basement is still clogged but I really wanna do some laundry anyways.
    My electric bill went from $48 to $105 and the only thing I can figure is that it is because I turned the heat on 3 weeks ago.
    I am going to insulate my apartment asap with the help of some plastic, some caulk, and some curtains. I am also going to start closing off half the apartment and tape up them air ducts.
    Maybe get a smart thermostat. Im defiantly getting some spray foam.
    if that doesn't work I will just be buying some bigger blankets.

Today I got some goals.
    Goal to call my doctor and tell them I didn't miss the appointment, I just cancelled it in my head.
    This particular doctor does not like me as I miss 2 or 3 appointments before every showing up.
    Im pretty sure I need a new doctor for my hep c now.
    I am thinking about just buying the meds online seeing as how I dont see why not.

Another goal is to do my laundry without flooding my basement too bad.

I might go ahead and figure out my bills for this month so I can split them up evenlier.

I feel kinda overwhelmed right now thinking about all my goals.

Last night I laid awake in bed for what felt like forever because I couldn't get my mind to quit racing no matter how comfy I got.
    It just seems like every week there is something else to do and thats great and all but I really like just doing nothing a lot.

I have been feeling like I have been plateauing when smoking and that really sucks donkey balls.

I guess I am just gonna go get started doing stuff.

Love you guys.
    TTYL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It is 12:05 and I just turned off my heater because I can not afford it.
    My apartment is at 71 degrees.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats It is 12:05 and I just turned off my heater because I can not afford it.
    My apartment is at 71 degrees.

Welcome to adult life.
    70 degrees
    youre too ugly to make map art of

69 degrees!
    and I am flooding my basement because I can't afford a laundromat after paying electric bill which i haven't paid yet because I am broke.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood youre too ugly to make map art of

you need a new pic?
    yes

preferably of shells asshole
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Very carnal looking pic.. are you and shell on your way for shared shrimp dinner at long John silvers?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Very carnal looking pic.. are you and shell on your way for shared shrimp dinner at long John silvers?

No, she went to work already.
    Morning are me time.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Use the condom to fix the leak
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    𓃗i guess we all live... downstream
    I haven't drank water in over 24 hours.
    I remembered my water bottle today so I'm looking forward to filling it up at work.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Good morning everyone.
    I mean…

It rained last night.
    The pipe in my basement is still clogged but I really wanna do some laundry anyways.
    My electric bill went from $48 to $105 and the only thing I can figure is that it is because I turned the heat on 3 weeks ago.
    I am going to insulate my apartment asap with the help of some plastic, some caulk, and some curtains. I am also going to start closing off half the apartment and tape up them air ducts.

Today I got some goals.
    Goal to call my doctor and tell them I didn't miss the appointment, I just cancelled it in my head.
    This particular doctor does not like me as I miss 2 or 3 appointments before every showing up.
    I am thinking about just buying the meds online seeing as how I dont see why not.

I might go ahead and figure out my bills for this month so I can split them up evenlier.

Last night I laid awake in bed for what felt like forever because I couldn't get my mind to quit racing no matter how comfy I got.
    It just seems like every week there is something else to do and thats great and all but I really like just doing nothing a lot.

I have been feeling like I have been plateauing when smoking and that really sucks donkey balls.

Love you guys.
    TTYL

how did you win a free hep C? or did you pay for it?

Does the cold bother you?

what is preventing you from unclogging the pipe? have you even made an attempt?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Only thing I got out of this thread is that you intend to murder your dog, or have it murdered for you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Only thing I got out of this thread is that you intend to murder your dog, or have it murdered for you.

oh, yes, I was actually going to comment on this, buuuut I got distracted by the bunch of questions that I had.

Originally posted by Fonaplats Good morning everyone.
    I mean…

It rained last night.

Today I got some goals.

Love you guys.
    TTYL

Recommend to throw dog in trash and to buy a new one.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    weeeel... gonts..
Jump to Top