User Controls

Discussion of the current street prices of methamphetamine in Seattle

I'm hearing 60/g average because they've got that cartel meth
    bigthink victim of incest
    irrelevant but interesting: in New Zealand it's current 300/g (?!?!?) what happened to $20/3(days awake)
    It's always been fucked for prices down there
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Intrestingly the tramadol flows in mega bulk for cheap from one of the strictest drug law countries in the world.. they don't even cover the boxes with anything either, you open the carboard mailer flap and BOOM, Tamol XX!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Intrestingly the tramadol flows in mega bulk for cheap from one of the strictest drug law countries in the world.. they don't even cover the boxes with anything either, you open the carboard mailer flap and BOOM, Tamol XX!

Sauce? i might like to order
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm hearing 60/g average because they've got that cartel meth

Its 40.
    Roger. On mobile, will look up later

He doubled his prices last time I bought though, which is gay, but even as such it's still really cheap in my opinion
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In ND it's free.
Jump to Top