User Controls

Wariat, Become a good person

Greenspam African Astronaut
    Do silly shit like this. Make money off of youtube.

change your weirdness up for laughs not horrors.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Before you can code the terminology for the semi colon,
    Originally posted by mashlehash Before you can code the terminology for the semi colon,

Umm?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You mean a good eprson like this? Am I on this level yet or worse?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10103102/taco-bell-customer-slashed-stranger-knife/
    Originally posted by Wariat You mean a good eprson like this? Am I on this level yet or worse?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10103102/taco-bell-customer-slashed-stranger-knife/

I don't know why you randomly pull unrelated shit out of your ass like this Wariat.

WHAAAAA?

Also, since you posted this. Who in the fuck was recording this. Just randomly recording the couple before he got slashed. Pretty sure they may have been in on it?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat You mean a good eprson like this?

Eprson... Epstein.
    Originally posted by mmQ Eprson… Epstein.

Get back into that bar you fly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Greenspam Get back into that bar you fly.

Nope. That's Wednesdays. Tonight is cheesy hamburger dip and football. :)
    So explain Greenspasm what was her motivsrion. What went thriugh her head before she did what she did and why exactly did she do it?
    Is this bad enough?

Originally posted by mmQ Nope. That's Wednesdays. Tonight is cheesy hamburger dip and football. :)

what kind of dip?

Also, Unrelated. Does this scream HALP to you?

Originally posted by Wariat So explain Greenspasm what was her motivsrion. What went thriugh her head before she did what she did and why exactly did she do it?

I was saying you should stop talking about raping young women with statutory rape and maybe do funny prats for videos (Pranks)

I don't know why this subject came up. I feel dumb but am I missing something that connects the two?

if I was to guess. That bitch said more than they stated she said and he said more than the news stated he said and She had to of said, I'll come right back and fuck you up and he didn't seem to be frightened and she fucked him up.

Why do I think this. There is a camera that is clearly a phone cam and not a security cam since it pans and follows her out of the restaurant.
    Would you be frightened?
    Originally posted by Greenspam what kind of dip?

Also, Unrelated. Does this scream HALP to you?

Bro, do you even know how horny you get after getting out of prison for more thsn three yrs straight?
    Originally posted by Wariat Would you be frightened?

If the Bitch cut my face. Yeah. I would be frighten that if I ever decide to go into Commercial work for Television as I studied to do some years ago, that I wouldn't be getting much work.

would you?
    LOL Wait. You sending subliminals of Fucking me up with a Knife, Son?
    No I said if she said zi will come back and fuck you up. Would you act like thwt guy or be frightened and run out of there even before getting your meal?
    Originally posted by Wariat No I said if she said zi will come back and fuck you up. Would you act like thwt guy or be frightened and run out of there even before getting your meal?

I may of said "We'll be right back and go to my car for a moment to see how it played out Or I would of kept an attention on both doors and waited to see her spring into the restaurant as she did and Kicked her in her fucking sternum the moment she eyeballed me and tackled her ass.. clearly with a knife in her hand. She came back with intent.
    Yea but she came in all nonchalant withiut giving a nervous twitch. How do you know you wouldnt also get caugt odfhuard or her stwre would make you look away she stared you doen thsn did it?
    Do you think being bad is fun also?

https://niggasin.space/thread/45674
Jump to Top