User Controls

SG on the word "Procure"

Greenspam African Astronaut
    According to Merriam-Webster. this word is Skitzophrenic

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/procure
    Procure,–like many other English words, has a split personality. On the one hand, it may carry a perfectly benign meaning, such as "to obtain" (“she procured supplies”) or "to bring about" (“the settlement was successfully procured ”).

Source
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/procure
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Greenspam this word is Skitzophrenic

Just like you! :)
    Originally posted by HTS Just like you! :)

I'm not the one who castrated myself.

How did you close it off :/
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Greenspam I'm not the one who castrated myself.

There's no schizophrenia involved there. You see, I am afflicted with a form of high functioning madness hithertoo unrecorded in human history. It slips between the cracks of psychiatric notice to foment something else entirely different from the wholesale barbarity of normal mental illness. The mentally ill were merely a prototype of whatever I am. The average person may find my actions insane, but the universe understands them - indeed, they are the universe's actions. They are as natural as any thing can possibly be.

You may not have castrated yourself, but you were psychologically castrated by the vicissitudes of the Universal whim just as I was physically. And the process of that castration has left you socially and intellectually lesser than you might have been, I suppose.
    HTS highlight reel
    Essentially: I'm not crazy because I'm still capable of communicating my thoughts clearly, where as you stumble through language blindly grasping at words to try and explain your wild conspiracy theories. Trouble with language/jumbled speech is a classic symptom of schizophrenia, and one that demonstrably - of the two of us - only you suffer from.
    There is more than just an element of fact in what I have discovered over the years yet being able to articulate it in a way that public accepts it as being factual is difficult to do when the Nation (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa.. the West) is getting slammed with subliminals to not trust such talk of "insane Conspiracy Talk" and so it's easy to shove it aside as such.

this is why I haven't gone into it recently.. and just roll with the silliness of whatever mental state we all seem to be surfing on around here. I have literally lost all passion for 3D Art, going hiking and so on.

I'm waiting for something to be dropped on here that you guys didn't think was related to my interest. until then.. keep on slobbering on with your own gibberish.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by HTS There's no schizophrenia involved there. You see, I am afflicted with a form of high functioning madness hithertoo unrecorded in human history. It slips between the cracks of psychiatric notice to foment something else entirely different from the wholesale barbarity of normal mental illness. The mentally ill were merely a prototype of whatever I am. The average person may find my actions insane, but the universe understands them - indeed, they are the universe's actions. They are as natural as any thing can possibly be.

You may not have castrated yourself, but you were psychologically castrated by the vicissitudes of the Universal whim just as I was physically. And the process of that castration has left you socially and intellectually lesser than you might have been, I suppose.

By the same token the psychological castration has not left him any lesser intellectually or socially than it is perfectly natural to be in the universe as we understand it. In fact the universe understands it - indeed, they are the universe's actions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie By the same token the psychological castration has not left him any lesser intellectually or socially than it is perfectly natural to be in the universe as we understand it. In fact the universe understands it - indeed, they are the universe's actions.

Da'fuq?

So the Universe told him to snip his boys?
    Originally posted by Greenspam Da'fuq?

So the Universe told him to snip his boys?

Do you even logic bro?
    IDK what i'm more upset over the fact i came to your defense or the fact you didn't get what i was saying at all.
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you even logic bro?

NoU
    Originally posted by Sophie By the same token the psychological castration has not left him any lesser intellectually or socially than it is perfectly natural to be in the universe as we understand it. In fact the universe understands it - indeed, they are the universe's actions.

Oh I see. You meant my "Psychological Castration and not his Physical. I did jump the gun on this. My Bad.

So you think psych meds mentally castrate me and not the disease itself.
    Originally posted by Greenspam Oh I see. You meant my "Psychological Castration and not his Physical. I did jump the gun on this. My Bad.

So you think psych meds mentally castrate me and not the disease itself.

No i don't, i flipped HTS argument on it's head to vex him, it has nothing to do with what i actually believe.
    Originally posted by Sophie No i don't, i flipped HTS argument on it's head to vex him, it has nothing to do with what i actually believe.

So you're just razzing him and not taking a stand on or against his statement
    Originally posted by Greenspam So you're just razzing him and not taking a stand on or against his statement

His argument went both ways, the premise was and i paraphrase; you can't do anything unnatural since we're all part of nature. Okay, if that's the case he then can't go around and assign to you the status of 'lesser' by any objective standard of measurement. Your mental state is just as natural as his according to the argument. Get it now?
    Originally posted by Sophie His argument went both ways, the premise was and i paraphrase; you can't do anything unnatural since we're all part of nature. Okay, if that's the case he then can't go around and assign to you the status of 'lesser' by any objective standard of measurement. Your mental state is just as natural as his according to the argument. Get it now?

Wow, I guess so :(

But yeah, who the fuck is he to tell me I'm the illogical crazy person while he cuts his fucking nuts off. How is that sane?
    And before some PC piece of shit goes to his defense.. He could of had it done by a professional Doctor. he self surgically did it himself. which is amazing he didn't die of an Infection but what a fuck-witz he is for doing so. It's not like he was trapped in the Ant-Arctic and had to remove his own appendage. the crazy little redhead fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Not an SG thread. https://niggasin.space/forum/7
    Originally posted by Greenspam And before some PC piece of shit goes to his defense.. He could of had it done by a professional Doctor. he self surgically did it himself. which is amazing he didn't die of an Infection but what a fuck-witz he is for doing so. It's not like he was trapped in the Ant-Arctic and had to remove his own appendage. the crazy little redhead fuck.

I think he actually went to a medical doctor though. His dad drove him. Must have been proud.
Jump to Top