User Controls

Technologist

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Promised me that if I make him a well thought out audiobook he would give me $500

I'm gonna make this happen

once I recover from the inevitable hangover I'm gonna get back with you and we will talk about this, ok?

I'm serial
    Technologist victim of incest
    Iā€™m serial too. This would be an in depth, serious project for you.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Just remember, you owe me $500
    Technologist victim of incest
    Just remember this has to be a quality product. šŸ‘šŸ»
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I remember when I stopped being a neet and got paid, and my pay check (about ā‚¬500 a week after taxes) seemed so huge.

Now I've gotten used to having the money, and it seems so small and I get angry thinking about how little I get.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    So is Japan is Eternal also unemployable and a gaming addict?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptoplollipop launched love lube leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating and labia languishing with lockjaw....(banned) how much to let me fuck you in the ass. im serial.

your mom charged me $1.

your dad did it for free.

your gramma didnt have a choice in the matter since she was so out of it from that terminal case of dementia that she thought it was her uncle hymie diddling her from back when she was a wee lass. and she enjoyed it.

So edgy!
Jump to Top