User Controls

Allow me to wariat post a little.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    A British paedophile who raped and sexually abused poor children in Kenya after exploiting his friendship with their families has been jailed for more than 18 years.

Keith Morris, 72, deliberately chose the two weakest girls in the remote African village while he was on holiday between 2016 and 2017.

He raped one 'on more than 20 occasions', Leeds Crown Court heard.

Known to his victims at 'Mozzy', Morris befriended their families over the course of 20 years, giving them money and gifts on a number of occasions.

He even used his granddaughter to get close to the girls, encouraging her to play with them.

Morris, from Hull, also financially sponsored several of the families and paid for their children's education.

He 'integrated' himself within the village in the Kilifi county of Kenya and earned the respect of the elders through his help building houses, funding education and facilitating travel to a local clinic for medical attention, Leeds Crown Court heard.

Judge Mairs said: 'You were a benefactor to the residents, especially the children.

'There is no doubt that you used your elevated and financially powerful position to gain access to the girls.'

The abuse took place during a period between January 2016 and February 2017. Morris denied 12 charges including rape and sexual assault.

But he was convicted of four counts of rape, four counts of assault by penetration, two counts of sexual assault and two counts of perverting the course of justice by the jury on May 22.

The retired locksmith from East Yorkshire, travelled to Kenya on holiday on multiple occasions with his wife and later his granddaughter.

He took groups of children out of the village for day trips, buying them sweets, make-up, meals out and often inviting them to stay in his hotel rooms.

He 'integrated' himself within the village in the Kilifi county of Kenya and earned the respect of the elders through his help building houses, funding education and facilitating travel to a local clinic for medical attention, Leeds Crown Court heard

He 'integrated' himself within the village in the Kilifi county of Kenya and earned the respect of the elders through his help building houses, funding education and facilitating travel to a local clinic for medical attention, Leeds Crown Court heard

Prosecutor Rupert Doswell said it was during these trips Morris abused the children - who were aged just 13 and 14 when they gave their statements to police - between 2016 and 2017.

Morris referred to the victim he raped more than 20 time as 'sweetheart' or 'darling', the court was told.

Mr Doswell said Morris had 'integrated' himself within the village and had 'the respect of the elders'.

'It was that reliance that the defendant exploited to facilitate his offending,' he said.

Morris even applied for guardianship of one of the victims, but the authorities refused.

But he used a draft of the document when challenged by staff at hotels to which he took the children.

Known to his victims at 'Mozzy', Morris befriended their families over the course of 20 years, giving them money and gifts on a number of occasions

An investigation was launched after a British hotel guest raised concerns about Morris' behaviour towards one of the young girls to one of his friends - who was a member of the police.

An 'international investigation' was launched and Morris was stopped in February 2017 as he returned to the UK at Humberside airport.

During a search of his home, officers found a dictaphone containing audio recordings of phone conversations in which he had asked his victims 'to sign retraction statements stating the sexual abuse had not occurred'.

He also transferred money to associates in Kenya in exchange for help to prove his innocence, the court heard, which led to him being charged with perverting the course of justice.

One of the victims told police she believed her family 'would starve' if Morris was prosecuted.

Mr Doswell told the court: 'While he had always transferred money [to Kenya], payments increased exponentially [after his arrest]'.

In mitigation, Caroline Wigan told the court Morris had already suffered intimidation in prison and custody would be very difficult for his age.

Ms Wigan told the court he had no previous convictions and does not accept the jury's decision.

Sentencing Morris, Judge Mairs said he had used his 'veneer of respectability' to abuse the girls for his 'own sexual pleasure'.

He said: 'The sex offences occurred in Kenya. You stayed at a number of tourist hotels [near the village].

'The evidence in the trial showed the abject poverty of its residents. Life is brutal, hard and often short.

'You befriended the village. For many years you did good work. There is no doubt you used your elevated position to gain access to the young girls.

'You groomed them.'

During a search of his home, officers found a dictaphone containing audio recordings of phone conversations in which he had asked his victims 'to sign retraction statements stating the sexual abuse had not occurred' +4
    During a search of his home, officers found a dictaphone containing audio recordings of phone conversations in which he had asked his victims 'to sign retraction statements stating the sexual abuse had not occurred'

The judge told how one of the victims had a cleft lip and speech impediment.

He added: 'You chose the weakest of the girls and you preyed upon them.

'You preyed upon the most vulnerable to the most vulnerable.'

The judge told the court Morris had even taken his own granddaughter on trips to Kenya to entice the girls to play with her.

He told Morris: 'You used your own granddaughter to achieve access with the girls.'

The judge told the court one girl's virginity had been taken by Morris and she told police in a statement: 'He had sex with me and broke my virginity.

'It was really painful and I cried.'

Sentencing Morris to 18 years and 6 months imprisonment, the judge said: 'You were clearly in a position of trust and you abused that.

'I have reached a global figure to represent the global offending.'

Morris was made subject to an indefinite sexual harm prevention order.

He sat motionless in the dock dressed in a suit throughout the proceedings.

Judge Mairs commended the officers in the case who assisted the 'international investigation'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5967131/British-paedophile-72-groomed-raped-young-Kenyan-girls-jailed-life.html

So guy goes to Kenya, blows a fortune on the welfare of the locals ... and fucks two 12 year olds.

I note he was tried in the UK - which seems like the limeys enforcing their cultural norms on the Kenyans.

Apparently this sort of thing goes on quite a lot in the East of Kenya, around Mombasa. I never seen anything myself, but it's supposed to be pedo paradise there.

I have to note that the punishment seems entirely disproportionate compared to what Pakistani pedos get for systematically raping white British children - but I guess chavs aren't as important as niggers.

Anyway I'm thinking of going back to Kenya at some stage, and even in my trip to the Ivory Coast I'm always conscious in case people think I am doing shit like this.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    tl;dr
    Technologist victim of incest
    No! You cannot post like him!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal tl;dr

Go home you're drunk
    One 12-year-old girl was moved to foster care in a different city, but her new home received calls from men saying they had found her and “wanted to f*** her”.

Callers threatened her carers, while the “absolutely terrified” girl said she believed her abusers would track her down and kill her if she reported them to police.

The victims were taken to isolated rural areas, like moors or reservoirs, to be abused and threatened with being abandoned in the early hours of the morning if they did not comply.

Judge Marson said girls were also “rendered senseless” at so-called house parties where older Asian men would abuse them one by one, in front of each other.

“It is likely that many, if not all, of these girls will never recover from the abuse they suffered,” he added.

Umar Zaman, 31, and Samuel Fikru, 32, of William Street in Huddersfield, were each jailed for eight years on Friday after they were convicted of two counts of rape.

The court heard that Zaman, who has previous convictions for burglary, drug supply, violence and racially-aggravated offences, has gone on the run and is believed to be in Pakistan.

Fikru, who also has previous convictions including for sexual assaults and battery, was found guilty of two attacks on the same girl.

Another 32-year-old man was jailed for 14 years for five counts of rape against two girls.

The abuser, who has a wife and two children, raped one victim orally at knifepoint, threatened her with violence, “laughed at her and called her a slag”.

The court heard he used sleeping pills to subdue the same victim when raping her at least 10 times in a Huddersfield park.

The same man raped another victim, then aged 12, “and left her bleeding on the floor in the park” after taking her virginity.

“She had to make her own way home, bleeding, to an empty flat before disposing of her clothes in a bin bag,” Judge Marson told him. “This was a campaign of rape.“
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/huddersfield-grooming-gang-members-jailed-rape-girls-children-a9181646.html

Why does the guy in OP get 18 years, despite being in general a good guy and doing a good bit to help out the poor nig nogs, while Pakistanis gangsters invading England get 8 and 12 year sentences for far worse crimes.

Oh, cos of race, of course.

And the victims were lower class white slags who had it coming.

This pisses me off.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Apparently the age of consent in Kenya is 18 so.. the law is the law.
    Originally posted by mmQ Apparently the age of consent in Kenya is 18 so.. the law is the law.

Then why wasn't this tried in Kenya?

Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptoplollipop launched love lube leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating and labia languishing with lockjaw...(banned) there is no sexual consent in apefrica. reproduction is via rape. its the nigger way

As far as I can tell this is the truth.

I would wish you well going into an African police station to report a rape.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm picturing an old british pedophile singing the "hyaaah heeeyayyyeeeeyahhh" opening from the lion king as he runs through a village, scattering the screaming unattended children
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    The real question is why don't those kenyan 12 year olds lure the old british pedophile so their male family members can torture/extort him? That would be the happy outcome of the scenario. I bet that's why sex tourists don't go to nigeria

also, that story is basically the story of british colonialism
    Originally posted by Sudo also, that story is basically the story of british colonialism

The second story as well, in it's own way. This has always been how all British colonies abroad wound up, overrun by basically hostile foreigners who pretended to be harmless and merely wanted to share in the superior British morality, but didn't really.
Jump to Top