User Controls

how much is botox worth

bling bling Dark Matter
    got like 15 boxes of xeomen botox shit each box got a vial that produces like a shit tone of ld50 units i was thinkin to breeak open and eat like 5 but my gran ses that its pure sketty to do it raw but than she passed out from meds so i never got to found out if it make u trip but swim if ygm
    Dissolve it all in water, put it in a spray bottle and spray peoples faces downtown. You can probably kill dozens of people this way. Sell it on the darknet as a terrorism kit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    no it xeomen bro woud that still work its got dozens of ld50 per botel

i juts wonderd how i can get sum fat bitches to pay my MONEYS to injact it in there fannies and make it tight
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    find people having blepharospasms and be like, the quantum leap guy of .. saving people with blepharospasms
    you can probably sell it to muslims say its a terrorism kit for 1 bitcoin. Who cares if it doesn't work.
    bling bling Dark Matter

i tought it was bby codeines so i graded a hole load
    bling bling Dark Matter
    plz
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    They is to relax the muscles in my arm. It's been working pretty well.
    [FONT=Proxima Nova][SIZE=14px]"Dr. Arthur W. Perry, MD, Plastic Surgery, answered[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Proxima Nova][SIZE=14px]Botox toxin can't penetrate the skin unless it is injected, so how could it hurt us if we eat it? It turns out that the toxin actually protects itself in our guts by hiding behind a protector protein. This allows the toxins to be absorbed right into our bloodstream through our stomach and intestines, and this can be deadly. It turns out that botulinum toxin can indeed be used as a bioweapon. But with purified toxin, and without the bacteria that causes an infection, the illness caused by eating the toxin may be less severe than true botulism from contaminated food.

Each year a couple of dozen people in the U.S. die from botulism. The most common food threats are home-canned or home-processed foods like vegetables and fish.

All this discussion about Botox as a bioweapon gets people a little nervous. And along with smallpox and a whole zoo of other microorganisms, the government is rightfully concerned, but has been preparing for things like this for over a decade.

And don't worry - you can't get botulism from the cosmetic injection of Botox."[/SIZE][/FONT]

You should get sick but you probably wont. Its useless so sell on the darknet as a bio terrorism weapon.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    all money i make from this gose to makeing my depress mom happy
    all money i make from this gose to makeing my depress mom happy

u r so sweet
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Wait, can you buy them without a prescription? Where do you live and what's the price in your area?

If you're really doing this for your mother, Botox is actually in trials for depression, and seems to be receiving good results. I had this saved in one of my files, I only save information on the most promising/effective substances. It's safe, you can do it yourself as long as you aren't an idiot or have hands that are as steady as a Parkinson's sufferer. The paralysis also lasts for about 3 months. I'd be less worried about big pharma influence due to the widespread awareness of Botox, negative impression most have, lack of prior connection in their minds to depression, and how stupid it may seem to commoners, the skepticism it would evoke. Also not as easy as taking a pill, like the standard SSRI's, the need to receive an injection from someone else etc. Basically, it's unlikely to be much of a money maker relative to other treatments, and will be more obscure. Definitely worth trying more than another piece of shit SSRI or a standard evergreening strategy or releasing the (more) effective isomer or an extended release version:

Botox: Effetive treatment for depression.
    Botox injections to disable the facial muscles responsible for frowning were effective in relieving clinical depression in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, researchers said.
    Among 33 patients meeting DSM-IV criteria for major depression who were assigned to receive Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA) injections, 17 (52%) showed decreases of at least 50% from baseline in Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS) scores 6 weeks after treatment, compared with six of 41 (15%) injected with saline (P<0.001), according toEric Finzi, MD, PhD, of the Chevy Chase Cosmetic Center in Chevy Chase, Md., andNorman E. Rosenthal, MD, of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.

Clinical remission, defined as a MADRS score of 10 or less at final evaluation, was achieved by 27% of the Botox group versus 7% of the placebo group (P=0.03), Finzi and Rosenthal reported online in theJournal of Psychiatric Research.

-"Our emotions are expressed by facial muscles, which in turn send feedback signals to the brain to reinforce those emotions. Treating facial muscles with botulinum toxin interrupts this cycle," study investigator Prof. Tillmann Kruger said at a press conference at the American Psychiatric Association's 2014 Annual Meeting.

Six weeks after a single treatment, the Botox group had an average 47.1% reduction in depression symptoms vs. 9.2% in the placebo group.

-injection of Botox to the glabellar area between the eyes

-But I also noticed a reaction to the Botox in the people I encountered. My mother had always told me that if you’re not frowning more people will want to talk to you, and she was right. As David Matsumoto, a professor of psychology at San Francisco State University and a renowned expert in expression, says, “If your expression changes, then of course how people are perceiving you will change.” Finzi once told me about an older female patient of his who hadn’t socialized in years because of her depression. After Botox, she felt well enough to attend her high school reunion and ended up in a relationship with her high school boyfriend.
    ACAB Houston
    How many are in a box and how much do you want for it? I'd take 1 or 2 boxes. Maybe all of them if the price is right.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    100 units per bottel

nip tukc and sew make her tight live a vergin
    com and see me im da shotgun surgeon
    [FONT=Source Sans Pro]Xeomin’s list price of $466/100U vial and $932/200U vial compared to representative product with list (WAC) price of $579/100U vial and $1,158/200U vial. Source of product price: Medi-Span Price RX, January 1, 2016. Prices subject to change.[/FONT]

http://www.goodrx.com/xeomin

How long have you had this for?. Shelf life is 36 months unrefrigerated
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What the fuck? If he really did get 15 boxes he has almost $7K worth. Those must be standard corrupt American prices, which aren't paid directly (people go to places where they're authorized to inject this and the cost is enough to cover the price of this).

OP, if you can seriously get boxes of this that easily (I really need to know what country you're in), smuggling them into the US using darknet market opsec (Actually pretty simple) to someone who can sell them to a willing business at a price they're willing to pay (lower than what they pay for botox). This contains some relevant info: http://fllmag.com/is-there-a-generic-botox/

They'd need to be crooked enough to illegally source it, which isn't a big deal, but to also lie about it being Botox, which also isn't that big of a deal; in practical, logical, matters, not legally. You could also have fake labels created for them easily enough, which they could adhere themselves. There would need to be a matter of trust, ideally someone to vouch for you, that knows the owner, get a foot in the door.

http://www.goodrx.com/botox

I recall a bottle being sold by a single vendor on a market that ended up shutting down for about $100, possibly Mexican sourced. Online DIY Botox is definitely a thing and has been for a long time, but it's clearnet based. There's also the matter of "Botox parties", and I have no doubt that in more affluent neighborhoods they, at least at some point (popularity fluctuating with popularity/media exposure, I recall a period where there was much more coverage of it, but now I'm detached from mainstream society to an incredible degree), were not uncommon.

You won't get anywhere near market value if you try to sell them to randoms. More research would need to be done to learn of the feasibility and necessary logistics of the aforementioned business venture.
    Brand name stuff seems to be worth quite a bit (especially [FONT=arial]Xeomin)[/FONT]. You might not be able to sell it for that much on "the street" though, unless of course you marketed it as a bioterrorism weapon. I was gonna say double the volume with water and print some fake labels so you have twice the amount.. what could go wrong? lol.

It's actually not very difficult to be licensed to inject Botox, dentists are allowed to do it.

It probably costs like $10 to make a bottle of this stuff.. damn I'm in the wrong business. When I'm rich I am gonna manufacture makeup and generic cosmetic products and make a killing.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lik almost exactly 1` yr ago cont get mor rly ya i knw how to shot it as chocolate thar is atleast 4 idk maybemore
    lik almost exactly 1` yr ago cont get mor rly ya i knw how to shot it as chocolate thar is atleast 4 idk maybemore

keep it in the fridge it should last twice as long.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idc how can i sell syringes of 5 units to dumb white girls 4 100 bux
Jump to Top