User Controls

marijuana is an excellent sleep aid

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't usually have any trouble falling asleep, but I will report on this anyways.
    Last night the little weed I had totally knocked me out when I decided to go to bed, which was around 2am, I felt so deeply tired and as I was relaxing and sleeping I had this intense deep effect that put me out like a tranquilizer.
    I even had some crazy detailed dreams, usually weed makes it so I don't dream.
    In one of my dreams I was inside this food bank and they said that they were closing in an hour so I was rushing like Gran Turismo to gather as many items as possible before the time ran out.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Try eating the chocolate coffee beans. 5mg each. Try one and jump to one and a half about an hour before you choose to sleep.
    Originally posted by Greenspam Try eating the chocolate coffee beans. 5mg each. Try one and jump to one and a half about an hour before you choose to sleep.

Coffee contains caffeine which gives you energy.
    It would be very retarded to take one of those before sleep.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Coffee contains caffeine which gives you energy.

Dude come fucking on. Maybe 1or2mg of it at best. There like eating one Boston bean ..the candy?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Coffee contains caffeine which gives you energy.

Stimulants don't give you energy, they just stimulate the CNS.......
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Stimulants don't give you energy

Kuntzschutz confirmed for retard
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Kuntzschutz confirmed for retard

It's candy with coffee flavoring. It's insignificant to altering the effects of editable weeeeed
    ah

Edibles don't do anything to me, I've tried several too.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal ah

Edibles don't do anything to me, I've tried several too.

LOL. <---- I literally did that. You're not going to a legitament source my friend.. Go to 7th street Oaksterdamn district of Oakland for your editable needs
    Originally posted by Greenspam LOL. <—- I literally did that. You're not going to a legitament source my friend.. Go to 7th street Oaksterdamn district of Oakland for your editable needs

I went to various dispensaries in Colorado
    Only vaping and smoking work for me

also dabs are extremely potent, don't ever go for a car ride after a dab if you have a low tolerance
    Speaking of dabs ...
    I wanna do a dab hit and then play Vice City on the PS4
    I would call it a normal tolerance because I don't abuse drugs. Except alcohol some 6 plus years back "self medicating? "

I hope my liver last till I'm at least 78 or whatever the norm is.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    my fist on your jaw is an excellent sleep aid
    Live resin is where it's at. That or just good old traditional homemade hashish.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Kuntzschutz confirmed for retard
    You confirmed for burger person that doesn't understand the english language or human physiology lol
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz You confirmed for burger person that doesn't understand the english language or human physiology lol

I can guarantee you I know both better than you ;)
    You should know by now that some people aren't effected by edibles
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I can guarantee you I know both better than you ;)
    You should know by now that some people aren't effected by edibles

If that were the case you'd know the difference between drugs and calories. One is energy and one isn't.

EDIT: I have time to kill so I'll take the bait on this one, stimulants just make you use more energy that you already had, they do not give you any.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz If that were the case you'd know the difference between drugs and calories. One is energy and one isn't.

EDIT: I have time to kill so I'll take the bait on this one, stimulants just make you use more energy that you already had, they do not give you any.

You don't think caffeine gives you energy?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You don't think caffeine gives you energy?

lol nevermind man
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz lol nevermind man

That's what I thought
Jump to Top