User Controls

I have waited 14 - 15 years for this

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    When the PS2 came out it was the most gigantic leap in fidelity in gaming history, but going to the PS3 was an extreme letdown as the games didn't look that much different from PS2 tier graphics, and on an HDTV the games looked blurry and very aliased.
    Going from the PS3 to the PS4 was another "meh" experience, since the games were basically just 7th gen games running on a pc.
    Years have passed and now we are approaching a new generation of gaming, the 9th, which officially began with the Nintendo Switch.
    Sony is promising that the PS5 will be the biggest leap in performance and fidelity yet, but I'm not getting my hopes up ... however

If it looks anything like this Square-Enix tech demo from 7 years ago then I will be blown away

That was running in real time on hardware from 7 years ago, they must have known that by this time there would be console hardware capable of running near or past those specs.
    Before the PS4 was released Sony warned that it wouldn't be a monumental leap and a slight improvement over the PS3 so people wouldn't get their hopes up .... but now things have changed.

Imagine that level of fidelity with games like Grand Theft Auto, The Elder Scrolls and if we're fortunate enough ... a new Silent Hill.

I know some of you here doubt the validity of this, but the next consoles will feature Ray Tracing, with hardware built in specifically to handle that.
    Sony has worked on their own proprietary method, so games will featuring lighting similar to this tech demo

And yes, visuals on par with that level of fidelity.

You can all doubt me here all you want, but two to four years into the PS5 life games are going to look absolutely fucking next gen tier amazing.

Imagine a proper (Japanese made, not western pigdog) Silent Hill with aesthetics similar to SH3, imagine exploring the otherworld with ray tracing enabled .....

I can't fucking wait

btw the PS5 is going to be released November of 2020

this message brought to you by Sony Computer Entertainment of Japan™
    That would be neat if there came about a Mass Effect remake with graphics on par with this

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Op are you a woman? You never shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Op are you a woman? You never shut the fuck up.

If talking and sharing the love for something you're passionate about is womanly than call me Sue
    people like you make being male super boring
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    what is it?
    Originally posted by Grylls what is it?

A new generation of consoles that actual looks like a major leap from the previous
    playstation is gay
    Originally posted by DietPiano playstation is gay

you're gay I bet you play on PC or xbox
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal When the PS2 came out it was the most gigantic leap in fidelity in gaming history, but going to the PS3 was an extreme letdown as the games didn't look that much different from PS2 tier graphics, and on an HDTV the games looked blurry and very aliased.
    Going from the PS3 to the PS4 was another "meh" experience, since the games were basically just 7th gen games running on a pc.
    Years have passed and now we are approaching a new generation of gaming, the 9th, which officially began with the Nintendo Switch.
    Sony is promising that the PS5 will be the biggest leap in performance and fidelity yet, but I'm not getting my hopes up … however

If it looks anything like this Square-Enix tech demo from 7 years ago then I will be blown away

That was running in real time on hardware from 7 years ago, they must have known that by this time there would be console hardware capable of running near or past those specs.
    Before the PS4 was released Sony warned that it wouldn't be a monumental leap and a slight improvement over the PS3 so people wouldn't get their hopes up …. but now things have changed.

Imagine that level of fidelity with games like Grand Theft Auto, The Elder Scrolls and if we're fortunate enough … a new Silent Hill.

I know some of you here doubt the validity of this, but the next consoles will feature Ray Tracing, with hardware built in specifically to handle that.
    Sony has worked on their own proprietary method, so games will featuring lighting similar to this tech demo

And yes, visuals on par with that level of fidelity.

You can all doubt me here all you want, but two to four years into the PS5 life games are going to look absolutely fucking next gen tier amazing.

Imagine a proper (Japanese made, not western pigdog) Silent Hill with aesthetics similar to SH3, imagine exploring the otherworld with ray tracing enabled …..

I can't fucking wait

btw the PS5 is going to be released November of 2020

this message brought to you by Sony Computer Entertainment of Japan™

are you satisfied to spend your entire life alone?
    I'm not alone, I am here having fun with my 2D friends ^_^
Jump to Top