User Controls

TO ALL THE PEOPLE AT BEST BUY READING THIS ON THE TABLET

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    JEWS DID 9/11

NEVER FORGET THE USS LIBERTY

JESUS AND ADOLF WERE RIGHT

ALL JEWS MUST BE EXTERMINATED
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Except everyone here knows you're a closet kike just trying to see if people agree with you about any of this.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Except everyone here knows you're a closet kike just trying to see if people agree with you about any of this.

you are the most jewish looking person on this forum and you talk about chaos magic and starting a cult
    I can see right through your tricks, rabbi.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I took it off before I walked away. I didn’t want to be that guy.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you are the most jewish looking person on this forum and you talk about chaos magic and starting a cult
    I can see right through your tricks, rabbi.
    lol, I've been told I look like a j3w or iranian or italian, even by my own family. Who cares? You're too scared shitless to even go on cam you lame little FBI-bot pedo-faggot
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I thought best buy folded long ago.
    Originally posted by Cly I took it off before I walked away. I didn’t want to be that guy.

tbh we really shouldn't be promoting this website at all
    if it ever becomes a thing like more popular websites then you would draw a lot of unwanted attention, we could no longer shittalk about the things we do without getting emails from certain organizations.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I thought best buy folded long ago.

They're still around.
    Sadly my favorite tech store Fry's seems to be going through some serious issues, sad really they were so amazing back in the mid 00s.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal They're still around.
    Sadly my favorite tech store Fry's seems to be going through some serious issues, sad really they were so amazing back in the mid 00s.

I used to love going into CompUSA.

Circuit City sucked, but I remember them too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I used to love going into CompUSA.

Circuit City sucked, but I remember them too.

CompUSA was cool too
    Back in the day Staples was actually a respectable electronics store, they had so many awesome things to see and explore.
    I remember going to the one near my grandparent's house with my friend when we were like 11 - 13, seeing all the desktops and latest gizmos ... I used to feel so much more excited for the future of technology back then.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal tbh we really shouldn't be promoting this website at all
    if it ever becomes a thing like more popular websites then you would draw a lot of unwanted attention, we could no longer shittalk about the things we do without getting emails from certain organizations.

Don’t flatter yourself. Nobody gives a shit about this website or what we have to say.
    before you know it the FBI will be posting legit illegal stuff so they can seize the servers
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal before you know it the FBI will be posting legit illegal stuff so they can seize the servers

It’s not the FBI you need to worry about. It’s the contractors they hire to do their dirty work.
    Originally posted by Ajax It’s not the FBI you need to worry about. It’s the contractors they hire to do their dirty work.

I've noticed a reoccurring theme with imageboards ... as soon as they gain in popularity the /b/ board will be constantly flooded with CP .... I wonder why that is?
    I figure it's a tactic the IC use to gain control over an imageboard.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I've noticed a reoccurring theme with imageboards … as soon as they gain in popularity the /b/ board will be constantly flooded with CP …. I wonder why that is?
    I figure it's a tactic the IC use to gain control over an imageboard.

Because pedos have all day and nothing to do.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I thought best buy folded long ago.

Nope I still have one nearby but I also have Microcenter FUCKING AWESOME!!

https://www.microcenter.com/site/stores/cambridge.aspx
    They have EVERYTHING.
Jump to Top