User Controls

US relations with Russia and China

Kek Houston
    WHY?!!?!??!?! These fucking cocksuckers in the media always rail on Russia and China for being so bad. Why the fuck are we alienating ourselves from two of the most powerful countries on the world? Why the fuck are we telling Putin what to do in his own backyard? Why the fuck dont we buddy up with China and find a relationship that benefits both of us? We could easily use Russia to end ISIS if our countries were amicable. Imagine how fucking epic it would be if American and Russian troops just fucking steamroll those towelheads.

Sometimes i get sad thinking about international politics. I feel like things could be a hell of a lot better run.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the US government is actually very upset isis is getting bulldozed

there's a lot more money in using them as a proxy army to smash up all assad's toys than there is in stopping them

there's a lot more to it, but here's a good primer:

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/12/07/syria-ultimate-pipelineistan-war.html
    Russia Backs Syria, Syria is Friends with Iran, Iran hates the Saudi's, the Saudi's buy shit loads of guns off the US.

And China sits by while all this happens. And Laughs.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    We're the US. Don't build nukes because we want a peaceful world without nuclear missiles, and we think you are, we'll nuke the shit out of you.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    "When the elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers."
    Kek Houston
    We're the US. Don't build nukes because we want a peaceful world without nuclear missiles, and we think you are, we'll nuke the shit out of you.

This has literally never happened.
    This has literally never happened.

Yet.
    Kek Houston
    If anything thats a solid reason for equitable relations with two other major nations that wield nuclear weapons.
    If anything thats a solid reason for equitable relations with two other major nations that wield nuclear weapons.

I agree. The terrifying thing is that the only reason there hasn't been a nuclear war yet is because nobody would profit from it at this point in time. Whenever a nation stands to profit from it, they'll make a media campaign and most people will be stupid enough to believe it's a good idea. Case in point, Hiroshima, Fat Man, and Little Boy.
    Kek Houston
    But Hiroshima was fun buddy.
    I agree. The terrifying thing is that the only reason there hasn't been a nuclear war yet is because nobody would profit from it at this point in time. Whenever a nation stands to profit from it, they'll make a media campaign and most people will be stupid enough to believe it's a good idea. Case in point, Hiroshima, Fat Man, and Little Boy.

I am not sure who profiteered from Hiroshima....

But Raqqa and Mosul should be Nuked. Nobody will give a shit.
    I am not sure who profiteered from Hiroshima….

But Raqqa and Mosul should be Nuked. Nobody will give a shit.

The US did because it basically neutralized Japan as an opponent in war.
    The US did because it basically neutralized Japan as an opponent in war.

Yeah but they helped pay to rebuild it.

At that point the Nazi's were down for the count and Japan would of fallen anyway.

But I am pro-nuke so I ahve no issue with them doing it.
Jump to Top