User Controls

Fona 11-1 November...

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Sup bitches.
    It's Turkey time motherfuckers.

Start posting recipes so I know what to eat!

Anyways I came into work early to make up for being late today but no one likes me enough that I get by with drinking coffee and being a space nigga so long as I'm outta the way.

I woke up today feeling so cozy that I just laid there and drifted back to dreamland.
    Eventually I rose to find it only 10:30.
    Smoked cigs and smoked weed.
    Ate some chilli mac.

Now BOOM I'm here.
    At work.
    I was only 20 minutes late but making that time up meant I had to take the only ride there I could which would drop me off in the parking lot over an hour before shift change.

I'm not doing it for the regular time or the overtime.

I'm doing it because a week of perfect attendance earns you a 5 dollar bonus and a raffle ticket to maybe win a box of chocolates or a gift card.

But it turns out I don't get that because even if I was late and made up my time it still doesn't count as perfect attendance.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    you look the same in every picture you post
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you look the same in every picture you post

I'd hoped so.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Are we gonna eat duck?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This isn't your personal diary, kid.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This isn't your personal diary, kid.

fuck off I enjoy Fona's posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal fuck off I enjoy Fona's posts

Just wait for the autobiography, why don't you?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just wait for the autobiography, why don't you?

tbh he could record a two hour video of his daily life and I would watch it repeatedly

I enjoy stuff like that

Fona you should do more vlogs, maybe make a home movie and torrent it or post on youtube
    where do you work?
    I don't know whether it's the weed but those photos look extremely depressing
    having to put up motivational pictures on the wall for each employee to see as they enter the building because they know how miserable wage slavery is
    the emotionless expressionless face on the wage slave
    the creepy rec room that looks like it was taken in an FBI building

creepy stuff
Jump to Top