User Controls

Truly unfair

Greenspam African Astronaut
    Italian Americans (Especially in NYC) have complained that FF Copolla and M Scorsese make films making Italians look like thugs killing one another..so what does Scorsese doos.. He doos a movie called The Irishman

How does this make you feel, SoiBoi?

Scorsese is such a dumb greasy guido that he has Italians stop killing other Italians and kill other annoying American Ethnics

Got to love Scorsese and the entire Coppala family.

Except Jason Shwartzman, you fucks hate Je'ws
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    fucking racist vato
    Originally posted by A College Professor fucking racist vato

NoU
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Wimpy whimpers
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Wimpy whimpers

Thats the sound you were making when that husband raped your anus you Beta queer.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Greenspam Italian Americans (Especially in NYC) have complained that FF Copolla and M Scorsese make films making Italians look like thugs killing one another..so what does Scorsese doos.. He doos a movie called The Irishman

How does this make you feel, SoiBoi?

Scorsese is such a dumb greasy guido that he has Italians stop killing other Italians and kill other annoying American Ethnics

Got to love Scorsese and the entire Coppala family.

Except Jason Shwartzman, you fucks hate Je'ws

What do I care? Gangsters are a fair bit more interesting than yuppies, and I don't want my ethnic group to be remembered for being boring, pushovers, office slaves, or conformists to the neoliberal empire.

And besides, a lot of this shit actually sorta happened, more or less.

So what he should do is move on and change his subject matter to the fascinating stories of jedi mobsters, in Las Vegas and other places. You so seldom hear about the likes of "Bugsy" Siegel anymore, and that needs to change.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yes, More Bugsy Siegel
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Greenspam Thats the sound you were making when that husband raped your anus you Beta queer.

I don't have a husband, queer guy who asked me to travel to jediyork with him..
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What do I care? Gangsters are a fair bit more interesting than yuppies, and I don't want my ethnic group to be remembered for being boring, pushovers, office slaves, or conformists to the neoliberal empire.

And besides, a lot of this shit actually sorta happened, more or less.

So what he should do is move on and change his subject matter to the fascinating stories of jedi mobsters, in Las Vegas and other places. You so seldom hear about the likes of "Bugsy" Siegel anymore, and that needs to change.

this OP is grasping at straws and really trying hard to seem relevant by bringing up trivial things about other posters here lately, thats why he came back with his new name. Like what op is doing is asking someone like gllum if they give a shit tarantino made the movie machete.. people with enough self esteem don't give a shit about what some jedibag in hollywood is doing.

But plot twist! OP is a honkie that cares about donald trump making him look bad in front of mexicans when he goes for tacos at a place they could probably careless what he is, they just want his money.

Like peedy if you're going to be a racist at least be intelligent about it, I work with this other idiot that says stuff like "reverse racism" and just a bunch of stupid bullshit because he's ignorant, like whats next you're going to start claiming you're eurasian to save face? Get out of here with that bullshit.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't have a husband, queer guy who asked me to travel to jediyork with him..

Doesn't read well.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this OP is grasping at straws and really trying hard to seem relevant by bringing up trivial things about other posters here lately, thats why he came back with his new name. Like what op is doing is asking someone like gllum if they give a shit tarantino made the movie machete.. people with enough self esteem don't give a shit about what some jedibag in hollywood is doing.

But plot twist! OP is a honkie that cares about donald trump making him look bad in front of mexicans when he goes for tacos at a place they could probably careless what he is, they just want his money.

Like peedy if you're going to be a racist at least be intelligent about it, I work with this other idiot that says stuff like "reverse racism" and just a bunch of stupid bullshit because he's ignorant, like whats next you're going to start claiming you're eurasian to save face? Get out of here with that bullshit.

Literally none of this is fact. Complete false narratives that a mental midget would say
Jump to Top