User Controls

the girl at the store i get nitrous from now recognizes me

they started cracking down on headshops and that sort of thing selling nitrous so you can only get it at food places. i think i've only bought nitrous from there 3 or 4 times, but tonight, she recognized me, and just said "how many?" which i was grateful for because i was rolling moderately hard and didn't want to have to go through the whole "yea i make whip cream as a hobby" schpiel again. last time i was in there buying it they were like "can you believe people get high off this stuff?" and im standing there in a tie dye sweatshirt looking so stoned i can barely keep my eyes open like "nope, never heard of it"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tutsifrutsi,
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

why would anyone ever wear a tie-dyed shirt
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra lol

Right? Dress shirts only. No "light blue" fuckery either - plain white. With a tie, preferably. Fucking hippies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Miss you HTS, you haven’t been posting much😔
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist Miss you HTS, you haven’t been posting much😔

WoW Classic came out and it swallowed my life for like 2 months, but my guild is taking forever to start end-game content so I haven't been playing it much lately. So yeah, I'm back.

Although like I never posted much to begin with.
    HTS highlight reel
    lub u tech <3
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by HTS lub u tech <3

😘
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra lol

Not only a short but a fucking sweatshirt.
    It’s not like your classic hippie tie dye, it’s just green and spirally and trippy, and it also heavily implies you should kill yourself so it’s not really a hippie thing
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Right? Dress shirts only. No "light blue" fuckery either - plain white. With a tie, preferably. Fucking hippies.

You're joking but imagine how classy a guy around our age would be if that's what he wore. Not for work or anything, just casual wearin dress shirts everywhere he goes. He always looks important, always looks on top. Just a classy ass motherfucker.

I've thought about switching to it from my current sweat pants and tshirt combo.
    i would wear this

It also costs zero to use the 'incorrect' ones.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G It also costs zero to use the 'incorrect' ones.

it also costs zero to kill someone that does that
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it also costs zero to kill someone that does that

Actually it costs a lot. You'd go to prison and need lawyers and bail fees and would be locked up for years.
    You don't have to pay anything. Money just means you get out of jail faster or get a shorter sentence

That's why you shouldn't fuck with people that have nothing to lose
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You don't have to pay anything. Money just means you get out of jail faster or get a shorter sentence

That's why you shouldn't fuck with people that have nothing to lose

Yeah okay mr badass boy fucker
    I was going to say that we made tie dye shirts in grade school and all thr other got excited and I wondered why.

My mom had a tie dye shirt she wore sometimes and I didn't understand why back then. I still don't.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Order it online, it cheaper 👍🎈. And don't worry what they think...they know what it is 🧐🤡
Jump to Top