User Controls

Should we let this scum into the West? Is it too late?

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]

What is your opinion on the refugee invasion?
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Actual refugees should be taken in. The others should be sent back ASAP. Simple as that. Find another way to get here. Try to get a scholarship, it's never too late.
    ship em to afghanistan, make em fight the terrorists, or send them to the north pole and have htem make toys for santa. that's what i say
    Absolutely not, and under the Rubio administration Americans would see all Syrian immigrants trying to enter the country vetted thoroughly and permitted only on merit. The danger of accepting radical jihadist terrorists among the crowd is simply too great and, coupled with the financial strain that President Obama's indiscriminate love for Islam would have on our economy, will only serve the liberal agenda to cut the United States of America down to size. We don't want to be like the other countries--we want to be America, and that's what has always made us number one.
    Absolutely not, and under the Rubio administration Americans would see all Syrian immigrants trying to enter the country vetted thoroughly and permitted only on merit. The danger of accepting radical jihadist terrorists among the crowd is simply too great and, coupled with the financial strain that President Obama's indiscriminate love for Islam would have on our economy, will only serve the liberal agenda to cut the United States of America down to size. We don't want to be like the other countries–we want to be America, and that's what has always made us number one.

Do Ted Cruz next
    Lanny Bird of Courage

What is your opinion on the refugee invasion?

Aren't you the one that's all about "spiritual unity" and shit? Doesn't this seems like pretty much the opposite of that?
    Goes to show how little you actually understand what I mean when I speak about "spiritual unity".

From one perspective we are all united. From one way of looking at things, we are all connected, we are all one. IMHO there is no deeper spiritual feeling than what this realization brings to me.

Clearly not everyone has this same perspective. Some people believe they are chosen. Some people believe it is their duty to march over this world as they believe their "one true god" wants them to. They want to destroy your way of life.

I would love it if everyone could understand that we are all connected, that we are all connected to the world as well as to each other, but I don't believe that will happen today or tomorrow. And if we want to stick around and enjoy life and hopefully spread the message, we cannot lay down and let them walk all over us.

Do you honestly believe the millions of people invading the European Nations are going to integrate into Western society? Do you want to live in a world where women have to be covered and accompanied by a male relative when they leave the house so they don't get raped? Do you want to live in a world where you will be murdered for being a little queer? Because that is what will happen if you fail to protect the society our ancestors fought and died for, for us.
    Are you Obbe?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Do you honestly believe the millions of people invading the European Nations are going to integrate into Western society?

I never even came close to implying that. If you were a little less zealous in your (increasingly racist, empty, and misinformed) rhetoric you'd have probably realized that. I'm simply pointing out that if you genuinely believed in human unity you would think you would have more sympathy for a group of people you supposedly believe are part of the same whole and who would reasonably have the same moral status as you or (other?) europeans.

From one perspective we are all united. From one way of looking at things, we are all connected, we are all one. IMHO there is no deeper spiritual feeling than what this realization brings to me.

Clearly not everyone has this same perspective. Some people believe they are chosen. Some people believe it is their duty to march over this world as they believe their "one true god" wants them to. They want to destroy your way of life.

I would love it if everyone could understand that we are all connected, that we are all connected to the world as well as to each other, but I don't believe that will happen today or tomorrow. And if we want to stick around and enjoy life and hopefully spread the message, we cannot lay down and let them walk all over us.

So your response to (some) immigrants having a zealous belief in a one true god is to leave them all to a terrible fate so that you can spread your own one true message of maybe-unity?
    I never even came close to implying that. If you were a little less zealous in your (increasingly racist, empty, and misinformed) rhetoric you'd have probably realized that. I'm simply pointing out that if you genuinely believed in human unity you would think you would have more sympathy for a group of people you supposedly believe are part of the same whole and who would reasonably have the same moral status as you or (other?) europeans.

So your response to (some) immigrants having a zealous belief in a one true god is to leave them all to a terrible fate so that you can spread your own one true message of maybe-unity?

The west has no obligation to these so-called "refugees". We are all one, and I don't just mean humans I mean everything, but I do not believe that implies we should just lay down and let these people invade our land and take over and spread their religion any more than it implies we should just lay down and let bacteria invade our bodies and take over and spread their disease.
    we should build a wall. The UK thinks they can keep me out with weak arguments HA!, they should build a Dome because the SCronaldo J trump SPACE COPTER is gonna fly right in anyways.
    The majority are not from Syria

Anyway soon us brits will get a vote and we will say OUTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The west has no obligation to these so-called "refugees". We are all one, and I don't just mean humans I mean everything, but I do not believe that implies we should just lay down and let these people invade our land and take over and spread their religion any more than it implies we should just lay down and let bacteria invade our bodies and take over and spread their disease.

So what exactly does it mean that "we are all one"? I don't mean "give me an explanation", I mean what's the difference between that being a true or false proposition if it doesn't inform our moral judgments? It would seem if unity commits you to any tangible behaviour it would be some sort of duty to the other parts of whatever it is you propose we are parts of.
    Jared Fogle Yung Blood
    The refugees are weapons of genocide. Even if they stopped raping the Euro women and managed to integrate and obey the laws, their high ass birthrates would eventually make the real Europeans minorities in their own countries over time. The English already lost London to these garbage bag wearing sand dindus.

'Europe Will become Majority Islam and Not a Shot will Be Fired' -Gaddafi

I can see why he was killed now..... [h=1][/h]
    So what exactly does it mean that "we are all one"? I don't mean "give me an explanation", I mean what's the difference between that being a true or false proposition if it doesn't inform our moral judgments? It would seem if unity commits you to any tangible behaviour it would be some sort of duty to the other parts of whatever it is you propose we are parts of.

Morality is subjective. Therefore whether or not our connection with each other and our environment "informs your moral judgements" or not is a question you have to answer for yourself. I myself think our behavior should be based more on objective logic than on subjective morality. Tigers hunt because that is what they do, they don't make moral judgements about whether they should eat or starve or become vegetarians. Islam is invading the West with the goal of taking over and making the entire world Islamic. Is that moral? It doesn't matter, it's happening. If you think our connection with each other and our environment should commit us to specific behaviors, you clearly don't understand our connection. We are connected despite our behaviors, not because of them.
Jump to Top