User Controls

How often do you do drugs? Would you say you're an addict?

Ya'll niggahs always be talkin' about drugs and shit. I've done 'em more than a few times, sure, but I can remember each individual experience if I try hard enough. Ya'll niggahs act like youse high all the time.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    Daily, I wouldn't say I'm an addict becuase it's all prescription and I don't go stealing my gram gram's wedding rings to buy em
    I drink a couple of cans minimum every day, and take codeine 2 or 3 times a week, but that's all I do these days. Occasionally smoke weed. I probably used to be worse. I wouldn't consider myself an addict
    like all the fucking time although lately just hella lysergamides and some weed
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I smoke or vaporize weed a few times a day. Sometimes I will add a few beers to that. I used to do more drugs.
    I'm high right now but I have good dope karma and can conjure weed out of thin air sometimes.

More or less I'm pretty sober these days unless im chugging coffee (which Im doing right now). I would say I'm lucky to get high on marijuana once a week.

Its quite a change from doing 30 beedrill, bundy, BEEERR, smoking weed, snorting random stuff ,(someone just died from fent doing this in my hood), huffing dat ex why lean, chewing nutmegfdggg, smoking meth, eating pills, taking psychedelics, smoking cigs/cigars every day for years.

I still have a massive drug stash, enough to kill any mortal man that I slowly chip at whenever I'm bored.. LOTS of CCC's, bundy, nutmeg, shrooms and enough pseudoephedrine to cook about 3-4 grams of methamphetamines. And all the fixings to make BHO.

My new addiction is video games and coffee.
    I smoke or vaporize weed a few times a day. Sometimes I will add a few beers to that. I used to do more drugs.

Beer seems out of character for you. What do you get out of it?

The last time I drank I think I was on this forum, and was talking about how fun it was, just gettin' drunk and kickin back and relaxin. But I don't want to become a regular drinker, to the point where it does nothing for me anymore.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    About three times a week. Oxycodone. I purposely avoid taking more to not get addicted, because withdrawal sucks.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Beer seems out of character for you. What do you get out of it?

IME beer loosens people up, which is fun and like you said it's nice to kick back and relax with a drink.
    Sobriety is fucking boring and useless. I always want to be buzzed on something, even if it's just for a subtle effect. Enticing the senses thru drugs is an easy means of entertainment and if I'm on a stimulant I can enjoy all the other amenities of life while high. I don't mind calling myself a drug addict, why should I give a shit? At least when you're on drugs with a long half-life, you don't have to focus on doing drugs all the time. Just make an effort to be addicted to the right shit. So many people are obsessively engaged in way more lamer normal hobbies that aren't drugs anyway. I just don't want to be so fucked up to the point that the dr00gz pose more damage than personal benefit in my life.
    i just summoned hash
    I take drugs everyday of my life, multiple times a day. Substance and dose can vary wildly and I'm pretty prone to addiction and polysubstance abuse so I try to stay away from stuff that's harmful when I abuse it and stick to the stuff that's not so bad when I abuse it.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    yes and yes
    ACAB Houston
    It takes me about 10min in the morning to refuel my high but I actually already wake up peaking on supplements and nootropics. A bong hit or two of weed/syncans, then I take long lasting Benzos and Opioids to get through the day. I take some uppers, Benzos and Syncans with me when I leave the house and consume them over the day while smoking cigarettes, as well.

Then I come home and take another cocktail of supplements and nootropics while smoking hands full of weed/syncans, huff some Nitro and Benzo myself into the night. Sometimes I trip on real drugs, too but rarely.
    i just summoned weed.
Jump to Top