User Controls

Normaly I would keep quiet

Greenspam African Astronaut
    But I already talked to two people in which the conversation got political and went off course about Iran getting us all into a war.

I don't hate Iran. I hope the youth could overthrow the Government there and take power and become Westernized and friends with Israel or Friendly.

Organized religion is Radical Religion.

Also about jedi people leaving the US and back to Israel. I have noticed some neighbors moved out and this was brought up before. Sadly I learned it through you Anti Semitic fucks who hate all Je'wish people.

You'll probably blame anything that happens by radical religious people on the State of Israel.

this is a collective smoke screen if anything. it's people from all major religions (especially the three Abrahamic ones) who will be behind it. as it was 9/11

I'm going to eat my cheesy tortilla thing now.

Happy Hallow's Eve and All Saint's Day.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    By the Way, I was raised in the First Presbyterian not to be confused with the Presbyterian movement of 1983.

It's a protestant religion because a neighbor invited my Mom to church. So I didn't get to know Religion until I was like 9 or some shit.

I believe in G-d but I don't go to Church. it's gotten weird.
Jump to Top